Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

23 minutes ago, AphroditeBaby said:

Hide contents

Y'all are going to sleep on Not All Who Wander Are Lost, but it is TOP tier and the lizzy vibes are insane... the serenity in her voice, the instrumental, the harmonies and backing... It's flawless. Its like if Lizzy from WD era had the budget and skill to improve her craft its everything. 

Also, I must say this album has her most versatile and beautiful vocals in her discography for me. NAWWAL, Yosemite, WD, DTWD, WAH especially

?? it’s my most anticipated. idk why people are calling it boring I am CRAVING IT ever since I saw the title. Is there Tolkien there or any odes or themes that pay respect to the origin of the quote or?

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:
  Hide contents

white dress is her BEST opening track tenor.gif honeymoon Cruel World is a close 2nd tenor.gif

:smokes:  much better

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

41 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:
Spoiler

I actually really love BUS

Spoiler

Me too, their voices were mixed better than I expected and it’s sooo catchy :crying5:

Edited by Elle
spoiler tag added x

i'm finding it really hard to click the play button ya'll the fuck

tumblr_njguy4Ek4e1rsrbdko1_250.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Spoiler

I'm sorry but I can't get over Yosemite's excellence. Salvatore had it right this whole time. I mean this song is just...incredible. I believe this is the folk sound Lana was trying to do with NFR and LFL which ultimately didn't come to fruition (except for TNC), but Yosemite? My god :lange:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven