Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm so glad you loved For Free! It's personally one of my favorites. As for Breaking Up Slowly having more potential, I do agree -- I'm honestly against the "yes-men" theory some fans have, but that's exactly where a producer should suggest the main artist. If he had such a grand vision (he's one of the most on-demand producers at the moment), he should've come up with some guitar solo or give Lana some more chords to make the song more complete and lengthy. Love it as it is, but definitely had more to offer. Same with Not All Who Wander Are Lost.

Spoiler

For Free, right?! I'm so glad someone else appreciates it. It's beautifully played and the girls' voices fit so well. Nothing is out of balance. It's just beautiful.

As for BUS, please listen to the song Lonely Hands or Draw Your Swords by Angus and Julia Stone - imagine drums like those on BUS. It would have been a highlight!  

Spoiler

Okay this is going to be personal and sad but White Dress hits right in my heart :icant: I've been obese my whole life and some years ago I changed everything about my habits and lifestyle and that made me get sickenly obsessed with my body -- it's much better now but it's still exhausting to constantly do things in order to reach such a superficial goal. Sometimes I think retrospectively and feel like I was better when I was just a fat kid with long hair living in his Pink Floyd Tame Impala Harry Potter fantasy world. "Miss doing nothing the most of all..."

That doesn't take away the fact that I love exercising, it's something I've always wanted to do but I was so ashamed of myself. Lana loves doing music and being appreciated but still :pray:

1 hour ago, PARADIXO said:

Chemtrails synesthesia!

Hide contents

White Dress - light grey

Chemtrails - light blue, white

Tulsa - moss green, pine green, sage green

Woman - chocolate brown, beige (like sand), white

Wild at Heart - golden orange

Dark - black, white

Wander - lilac, melon orange, mint

Yosemite - indigo, eggplant purple, white

Breaking Up - orange, yellow

For Free - coffee brown, orange, white

<3

Fall album indeed :wowcry:

Suddenly a few of the variants are making complete sense to me. 

White Dress (light grey)

Chemtrails Over the Country Club (dark grey-blue)

Tulsa Jesus Freak (peach)

Let Me Love You Like a Woman (smoky grey)

Wild At Heart (gold)

Dark But Just a Game (black with a hint of dark green)

Not All Who Wander Are Lost (pale yellow)

Yosemite (dark grey)

Breaking Up Slowly (inky grey-black)

Dance Till We Die (dark pink-maroon)

For Free (silver)

Spoiler

wd .    .   . WD . cfZHTwc.gifftOS8Wm.gifn34UXEf.gifbWxH73V.gif when they were white hot listnin to rock all day long to the beat if i could go back we were talkin bout life sittin outside til dawn such a SCEEEEEEEEEHHHHEEEEEE HEEEE HHEEEEEEEEN Y5sFLeM.gifWhWU6ai.gif59G0hE9.gif look how i do this it kinda makes me feel kinda makes me feel like maybe i was better off G93dhM0.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Just now, Dragon said:
  Hide contents

wd .    .   . WD . cfZHTwc.gifftOS8Wm.gifn34UXEf.gifbWxH73V.gif when they were white hot listnin to rock all day long to the beat if i could go back we were talkin bout life sittin outside til dawn such a SCEEEEEEEEEHHHHEEEEEE HEEEE HHEEEEEEEEN Y5sFLeM.gifWhWU6ai.gif59G0hE9.gif look how i do this it kinda makes me feel kinda makes me feel like maybe i was better off G93dhM0.gif

Again....you created art with your colorful gif expression!!:trisha:

Just now, past the bushes said:
  Hide contents

is the line "go through the dark to get to the dark" in any of the songs? yes i've listened but i'm sure y'all listened to it more :oprah3:

Nope!

Spoiler

so i heard the album again but this time with my bf who’s not a diehard fan, and he was amazed by white dress with her different singing and the songs he faved are dark but just a game and not all those who wander are lost. :wub: 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

i have a question for the people who have heard the leak in full (preferably multiple times)

If I go into the album with this sonic atmosphere/vibe, will I be dissapointed?

Spoiler

oh say can you see

pawn shop blues

chelsea hotel no 2

i talk to jesus

wild on you

west coast radio mix

is this happiness

religion

beautiful people//beautiful problems

tomorrow never came

happiness is a butterfly

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Just now, ArtDecoDelRey said:

i have a question for the people who have heard the leak in full (preferably multiple times)

Hide contents

oh say can you see

pawn shop blues

chelsea hotel no 2

i talk to jesus

wild on you

west coast radio mix

is this happiness

religion

tomorrow never came

happiness is a butterfly

Spoiler

I think that's a great pre-Chemtrails warm-up playlist! Very similar vibe

18 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:
  Hide contents

Okay this is going to be personal and sad but White Dress hits right in my heart :icant: I've been obese my whole life and some years ago I changed everything about my habits and lifestyle and that made me get sickenly obsessed with my body -- it's much better now but it's still exhausting to constantly do things in order to reach such a superficial goal. Sometimes I think retrospectively and feel like I was better when I was just a fat kid with long hair living in his Pink Floyd Tame Impala Harry Potter fantasy world. "Miss doing nothing the most of all..."

That doesn't take away the fact that I love exercising, it's something I've always wanted to do but I was so ashamed of myself. Lana loves doing music and being appreciated but still :pray:

I feel ya. I used to love just sitting at my desk and writing. Now I write advertisement for money and feel so burnt out and just want to go back to those simpler days. The song is perfect in the way in which it makes you rethink your life and when you were happiest.

You look fit though - so at least there's that:)

LFL and NFR kinda disappointed me. This album reignited the eternal white hot flame of my love for Lana Thank you cocc and thank you Lana

2 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

Reveal hidden contents

oh say can you see

pawn shop blues

chelsea hotel no 2

i talk to jesus

wild on you

west coast radio mix

is this happiness

religion

tomorrow never came

happiness is a butterfly

nice flow. i would add quiet waiter - blue forever and HTD also and remove west coast 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

1 minute ago, TheCultureIsLit said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone else feel like they're standing alone in a vast overcast valley in Scotland when they listen to "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"?

...or is it just me? Lol

Spoiler

i feel like im in a magical forest:angie: