Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 hours ago, Fart Deco said:

I’m about to start my deep dive into Lanz’s discography starting from AKA :hottie:
7 days till COCC :xgiggle:

Yay! :party: I started mine yesterday, so I’m onto Born to Die today. Part of me feels like I’m just holding out so I can properly do my album countdown. :blush:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

7 days :trisha::trisha: let's gooo

𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞

★★ 

Spoiler

I was thinking about the "men in music business conference" line in White Dress and for some reason, everytime I hear that line I think about when she was with Rob and Chuck at this event back in the day. Funny enough I was searching this picture and I saw it was in Orlando. Does anyone know what the event was about?

620?cb=20130128231711

4 hours ago, D3vilboy said:

Am I the only one who didn't really love COTCC music video? It's visually stunning but it just felt out of place. I have high hopes for White Dress tho, the promo is so beautiful. :flutter:

I personally don't like the director's style. It's too choppy and haphazard and I felt anxious watching it

That's okay, though, because I don't watch her mv's more than once except for the classics like SoC and Ride

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, RormanNockwell said:

I personally don't like the director's style. It's too choppy and haphazard and I felt anxious watching it

That's okay, though, because I don't watch her mv's more than once except for the classics like SoC and Ride

The director's style fits club or edm songs not lana del rey :awkney2: the mv vs the song was so jarring to me....

anyways glad shes back with constellation for WD since he directed her best piece of media ever : The LFL album trailer :gurl:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

Spoiler

Look how I do this.

Look how I got this. 
Made me feel,

made me feel like a god. 
Kind of makes me feel like

maybe I was better off.   

:legend:

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

What happened??

Link to white dress is live. Oh and Lana is covering music week with a new interview including her, Papa Nowels**, and the managers lol. 

5 hours ago, Lentilus said:

March 12th! Still gonna do the album a day @Terrence Loves Me you too? Why not. It'll still be fun leading up. :smile4:

YES, after work im streaming AKA!! :beyonce: next stop, BORN TO DIE :sass: (also im not listening to COCC until the 19th now)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Lustformoney said:

So its cumming on monday:gurl: along with a Annie Mac interview where she announces the next album with daddy rick

We miss Rick, I certainly would not be opposed lol!:prettyhurts: