Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, CyberCherry said:

I can't see it on Spotify. Sorry but I think its quite reasonable when we were kinda expecting a local release and the first being NZ :facepalm:

but i was talking about the random remixes being uploaded on the LDR Topic on YT, not Chemtrails

image.png

6 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

because its midnight in NZ, thats why. theyre still unavailable to ppl outside NZ

youll find them on spotify as well now. idk why yall are freaking out? :toofunny: 

Sorry what do you mean by spotify then?

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

but i was talking about the random remixes being uploaded on the LDR Topic on YT, not Chemtrails

That's something an algorithm does if songs/remixes are featured on Spotify compilation-albums which get uploaded to YT.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

6 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

The way I can't tell the time this fine evening and it's only 11pm in the daylight saving states, not midnight. Oops

Zzz

CbC8e3C.jpg

You could literally say ‘hey your house is on fire here is a photo’ and he’d still ignore you. Her management even when they do respond are stroppy and rude like we are an inconvenience to them or something. Our money isn’t an inconvenience to them though...

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

Sorry what do you mean by spotify then?

https://open.spotify.com/album/6tGPYsY5jtQpu8qqQP3UPr?highlight=spotify:track:54wdrcb1SxegHU4rdMC1NC

https://open.spotify.com/album/1cxoQ6eMjUjYCde3Gjyya6?highlight=spotify:track:3SQC1COrvuPCy38LGN3SLW

these 2 came out today.

Hence why they were uploaded on the LDR YouTube Topic channel. because YT has its own streaming service aka YT Music. theyre just updating the catalogue.

its not a big deal. its normal. friday is release day, its friday in new zealand. hence why they suddenly appear.

cocc at this point gonna be a ww release, probably 6 am EST.

idk how else im supposed to explain it? seems pretty clear to me idk

image.png

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

You could literally say ‘hey your house is on fire here is a photo’ and he’d still ignore you. Her management even when they do respond are stroppy and rude like we are an inconvenience to them or something. Our money isn’t an inconvenience to them though...

Nah he sometimes replies 

Very hit or miss lol

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

https://open.spotify.com/album/6tGPYsY5jtQpu8qqQP3UPr?highlight=spotify:track:54wdrcb1SxegHU4rdMC1NC

https://open.spotify.com/album/1cxoQ6eMjUjYCde3Gjyya6?highlight=spotify:track:3SQC1COrvuPCy38LGN3SLW

these 2 came out today.

Hence why they were uploaded on the LDR YouTube Topic channel. because YT has its own streaming service aka YT Music. theyre just updating the catalogue.

its not a big deal. its normal. friday is release day, its friday in new zealand. hence why they suddenly appear.

cocc at this point gonna be a ww release, probably 6 am EST.

idk how else im supposed to explain it? seems pretty clear to me idk

I understand now, it's just that in your first post mentioning Spotify you didn't make it clear that they were playlists.

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

3 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Is it common for fans to reach out to managers? I don't think I've ever seen that happen outside the Lana fandom.

when it comes to mustin/ariana/demi it's usually the other way round, but with scooter threatening to sue someone for something:dua:

1 minute ago, CyberCherry said:

I understand now, it's just that in your first post mentioning Spotify you didn't make it clear that they were playlists.

theyre not playlists, theyre compilaton albums...

image.png

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

Is it common for fans to reach out to managers? I don't think I've ever seen that happen outside the Lana fandom.

We have a convo primarily cos I follow a creepy stalker who's on private, so he can't see his bullshit but I can 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream