Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, whiteroses said:

this... global releases are usually surprises or so everyone hears it as once or sumn 

but the album leaked over a week ago so what are her team thinking:willcut:

i know! so embarrassing :eek2:

31 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:
  Hide contents

Just finished the album and wow I love it the only one I’m really not to sure of is for free especially considering it’s the album closer but apart from that I’m in love :krylie:miss lizzy grant you’ve done it again :hype:

Spoiler

For Free grew on me a lot and it finishes the album very much on a beautiful note. The end is kinda abrupt though.

12 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

I don't regret not having heard it yet :trisha:

I wish I didn't listen to the leak though :crying2:

Admire everyones strenght who is still waiting to hear the album when it's official released:krylie:

13 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

Am I waiting till midnight for an album I already listened to? yes

Gotta thank Ms. Sparkle Jump Rope Queen :ma:

Am I getting up at 4.30am to listen to an album I already heard. Yes:ma:

The things we do for this woman:ma:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, Aphrodite said:

it will make you feel better darling :kiss:

I hope so! I mean we know for sure there's at least one breakup anthem in the form of Breaking Up Slowly so maybe that'll give me a good crying session :trisha:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

8 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I wish I didn't listen to the leak though :crying2:

Admire everyones strenght who is still waiting to hear the album when it's official released:krylie:

Am I getting up at 4.30am to listen to an album I already heard. Yes:ma:

The things we do for this woman:ma:

I, on the opposite, am glad that I listened to the leak. I had a shitty week last week and it gave me something to hold on to. Plus I was able to listen to it at home and process it all (I.e. crying like a baby on some tracks).

if it is released tomorrow as planned (Wtf is going on with this release?!?), I will be on my way to work, which is less than ideal to listen to a new Lana album. Plus I can’t write all of my thoughts here while driving to work. So, yeah, I regret nothing :) 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I, on the opposite, am glad that I listened to the leak. I had a shitty week last week and it gave me something to hold on to. Plus I was able to listen to it at home and process it all (I.e. crying like a baby on some tracks).

if it is released tomorrow as planned (Wtf is going on with this release?!?), I will be on my way to work, which less than ideal to listen to a new Lana album. Plus I can’t write all of my thoughts here while driving to work. So, yeah, I regret nothing :) 

Period! Same!!:gurl:

3 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

COCC is an album worth neglecting maths class for :ma:

me browsing this forum during my statistics class:ma:

cocc above stats at all costs 

1 minute ago, conceptart47 said:

Did....did you just hit on me? 
6-F418873-7-F21-4-CB1-A0-F5-699694-D8-B7

Lol no:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

if it is released tomorrow as planned (Wtf is going on with this release?!?), I will be on my way to work, which is less than ideal to listen to a new Lana album. Plus I can’t write all of my thoughts here while driving to work. So, yeah, I regret nothing :) 

You did it for free and for the right reasons :gurl:

Capture.jpg

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:

Here in the United States iTunes says, "Expected March 21, 2021."

Same! Again: wtf is going on with this release?!? First, all those vinyls/ box sets/ CD shipped early... and yet the streaming is postponed or whatever?!? Da fuck?

Umm so it's not coming out on midnight??? Wtf are they even thinking? I'm not waking up at 7 am to listen an album? Honestly I'm this close  to listening to the leak at midnight and experiencing a normal album rollout.