Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Has this review already been posted?

https://www.allmusic.com/album/chemtrails-over-the-country-club-mw0003471467

„With seventh album Chemtrails Over the Country Club, Del Reyshakes off the cocoon of her slick pop days completely, continuing the nuanced songwriting and hushed perspectives of NFR! and turning in her most atmospheric set of songs to date.“

It's on an entirely different page than the club-ready remixes of her earlier material, but with Chemtrails Over the Country Club, Del Rey shows her softest moments can be her most powerful.“

Honeymoon was THAT club-ready remix :party:

Edit: Why did they describe the Mood as „vulgar“ :toofunny:

28 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Not Barrie posting a chemtrail video...

Doing more promo than Lana herself

Does anyone know what he was singing??? I couldn't understand a single word except "I stayed a year"

26 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

LFL was also local... :toofloppy:

1 hour ago, Honeysuckle said:

no, i remember creating a fake nz spotify account to hear lust for life early legally back in 2017 lol not sure about the previous ones tho

lol oops.... but i've always liked worldwide releases because the time doesn't change for me and everyone gets to hear it at the same time :trisha:

sUcVobB.png

so is anyone having little self-celebrations today to get ready for the album release tonight? personally, i bought myself some sushi and going to pop open a bottle of pink champagne (LMLYLAW teas) in the evening!

mariah carey gifs | WiffleGif

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

18 minutes ago, COCC said:

„With seventh album Chemtrails Over the Country Club, Del Reyshakes off the cocoon of her slick pop days completely, continuing the nuanced songwriting and hushed perspectives of NFR! and turning in her most atmospheric set of songs to date.“

It's on an entirely different page than the club-ready remixes of her earlier material, but with Chemtrails Over the Country Club, Del Rey shows her softest moments can be her most powerful.“

oh nice, another 80!

they gave NFR a 4.5/5, so this is good. 

for reference:

NFR - 4.5/5

COCC - 4/5

UV - 4/5

LFL - 3.5/5

HM - 3.5/5

BTD - 2.5/5

Paradise - 2.5/5

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

so is anyone having little self-celebrations today to get ready for the album release tonight? personally, i bought myself some sushi and going to pop open a bottle of pink champagne (LMLYLAW teas) in the evening!

I booked a massage for myself tomorrow

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

Love the sound of that bestie! :sass:

I will be wearing my Yosemite shirt (yes, I ordered the same one Lana had on in the promo pics for this record :oprah3:), and I will just spend the day getting ready for this album by being one with myself in nature! I love the idea of wearing certain clothes or doing little acts that are in line with the feel of this record as we approach its release. Just feels like a nice good luck ritual! <3

8 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i think i'm going to put on a cute little nightgown :bebe: maybe light a candle :bebe: i still haven't decided if i'm going to listen at my desk or bed and with lights on or off yet... so much to think about

sUcVobB.png

27 minutes ago, COCC said:

Also according to the tracklist section of this review the highlights are the title track, Wild at Heart and For Free.

Interesting.

Catching up on this thread and all I gotta say is :toofunny: some of y’all still don’t know how youtube topics/compilations work?:toofunny: y’all......... the freakouts for nothing.....