Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i can't wait for ldr8 pre-release era... i can't wait for all of the excitement & delusion...

giphy.gif

ldr will be titled "running with the wolves" KPjbWdh.gif :oprah3: desert rock masterpiece! 

preparing myself to discuss vinyl colors, flowers, photoshoots all over again for god knows how many months or years 

giphy.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

every review is 80/100 and we all know it would be 100 if not For flop and Flopping Slowly :hottie:

She really has tons of unreleased tracks that are WAY better than Flopping Slowly and For flop...

Mmeow~

8 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

every review is 80/100 and we all know it would be 100 if not For flop and Flopping Slowly :hottie:

exactly :gurl:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

Spoiler

Anyone know what she means in WD when she says: 'Like Sun Ra, feel small'? I know Sun Ra is a musician but why is she equating him with feeling small? 

whoever said we should leave delulu in this prerelease you're WRONG, LDR8 will be the best era for team delulu yet... giphy.gif i can't wait

and also can't wait for tonight

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

lana girl Living legend and I talk to jesus are right here:bye:

i thought you were saying these were worse than flopping slowly and for flop at first :isee: but i kind of enjoy BUS and FF in all honesty FF is a really good car track for me

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

Please don’t share fake leak videos in here, you’re making me nervous. :bebe:

LOLLL but did you listen? Honestly their artistic progression has truly evolved over time. Going from their full blown covers album to the COCC title track’s sultry vocal layers you can just feel the emotion :angie:

Just now, conceptart47 said:

LOLLL but did you listen? Honestly their artistic progression has truly evolved over time. Going from their full blown covers album to the COCC title track’s sultry vocal layers you can just feel the emotion :angie:

Yeah, I had to listen a little bit to make sure it wasn’t a real leak. :icant: And please don’t make fun of people for their covers, they’re probably just having fun.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png