Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, domandapiano said:

the article also mentioned Lana saying her album is competing with his and that Chemtrails is a “tour de force” so we know who’s side showbiz 411 is on :fabcat:

They‘re on our side!

„A decade is a long time. Lana DelRey has been out there for a while following her own path, gathering a cult audience. There have always been flickers of big breakthrough success. But “Chemtrails” may be it, and what a pleasure if this is her moment.

I can’t wait to get this CD, put it my car, and play it over and over. If you like real music, and not some of the stuff we’ve seen in recent days, this is for you.“

https://www.showbiz411.com/2021/03/18/lana-del-rey-delivers-a-pop-masterpiece-with-hit-laden-hypnotic-new-chemtrails-over-the-country-club

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

They‘re on our side!

„A decade is a long time. Lana DelRey has been out there for a while following her own path, gathering a cult audience. There have always been flickers of big breakthrough success. But “Chemtrails” may be it, and what a pleasure if this is her moment.

I can’t wait to get this CD, put it my car, and play it over and over. If you like real music, and not some of the stuff we’ve seen in recent days, this is for you.“

https://www.showbiz411.com/2021/03/18/lana-del-rey-delivers-a-pop-masterpiece-with-hit-laden-hypnotic-new-chemtrails-over-the-country-club

Not them calling her Susannah Grant

4 minutes ago, COCC said:

They‘re on our side!

"Lana Del Rey (her real name is Susannah Grant) is the descendant of Joni Mitchell. "

Just now, Lustformoney said:

"Lana Del Rey (her real name is Susannah Grant)"

:whoopi:

:omfg2: I mean that website is a bit shady. Don‘t take it too serious.

Spoiler

But Susannah... omg :icant:

Spoiler

Seriously I can‘t :thumb3:

Anyway I can‘t deal with this hype

Spoiler

I need to rest my nerves, darling

4 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

Good morning, still not out in NZ lmao the lack of sleep I got :rollin:

You can nap a bit longer if you want, there’s like nine more hours left or something. :sadcore5:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i dont know how anyone thinks interscope will ever drop lana because on her most experimental album yet with the least promo she's ever done she's still getting rave reviews and has doubled her pre-orders from NFR! era like they're never dropping this girl 

Stores here open at 9:00am and its currently 8:00am, might try and get ready and run to the record store to see if they have physical copies they can sell to me (I already have pre-orders but they won't arrive for a while) :icant:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

2 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

Stores here open at 9:00am and its currently 8:00am, might try and get ready and run to the record store to see if they have physical copies they can sell to me (I already have pre-orders but they won't arrive for a while) :icant:

Do it legend!!:fabcat:

Bang on the store window like:

my hmv vinyl arrived and ive been staring at it for a solid half an hour :xcry:

my only issue with it is the print quality on the cover is a little poor, i'm sure they could have made it more HQ but anyways

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Do it legend!!:fabcat:

Bang on the store window like:

THIS SENT ME, LET ME IN!!!!!! :monica:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"