Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Let's not pretend like this conversation between miss rorman and ed isn't the most official news we've gotten this era! Let's be thanking ha!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Let's not pretend like this conversation between miss rorman and ed isn't the most official news we've gotten this era! Let's be thanking ha!

Thanks bb ... I just didn't expect to be dragged for 20 pages when I shared it, so I'm a bit touchy about it :omfg2:

Anyway we're all good now, moving on

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

Thanks bb ... I just didn't expect to be dragged for 20 pages when I shared it, so I'm a bit touchy about it :omfg2:

Anyway we're all good now, moving on

Rorman, you're a queen dw

So anyway, I'm thinking this album will be very retrospective whereas she stated that with her poetry she was "writing her future" (whatever the fuck that means)

Like she keeps posting stuff from ages ago, both hers and clips from old movies, etc ... and then of course, there's Question for the Culture.

This is definitely a positive thing that ed seen the message and didn't reply. If it wasn't true, he would simply say "no album is not finished" like he said before, why didn't he? Because it's a either a surprise release or he is waiting for Lana to announce it instead. If the delay was true, that was his opportunity to end all of the speculation and drama. That silence speaks VOLUMES. 

Soooo, what if she delayed the album, because at the time when she announced it along with the “question for the culture” letter, she didn’t expect to get dragged... so after receiving the hate she changed her mind :toofunny:

which in regards to that, I really think Lana thought she was accepted by errone and felt comfortable saying what she said, and didn’t even think about the race of the artists she name dropped and etc. especially since she had never really encountered those type of remarks towards her or accused of appropriation and etc. like she thought she was one of those peeps that peeps invite to the bbq and etc. I felt bad for her, not saying it wasn’t dumb. But yeh. It’s 6AM, and I haven’t gone to sleep in like 2 days because life is a bitch and God knows I need COCC..

12 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

This is definitely a positive thing that ed seen the message and didn't reply. If it wasn't true, he would simply say "no album is not finished" like he said before, why didn't he? Because it's a either a surprise release or he is waiting for Lana to announce it instead. If the delay was true, that was his opportunity to end all of the speculation and drama. That silence speaks VOLUMES. 

He almost always leaves me on Seen (and that's when I tell him stuff about this creepy dude who is fully off the hinges/threatening) so I was pretty surprised that he responded to this. I think it was a combination of the fact that he was on IG right when I sent it + as I said, they don't want any leaks. He didn't even have time to read that article before he responded to me about it, so I think it was like a knee-jerk reaction, almost ... shutting doen anything and everything that's about the album prior to its release, true or not, to keep everyone guessing.

The fact that the article is now gone indicates that he probably told them to take it doen.

So, I messaged Interscope on Twitter about COCC... let’s see if they don’t reply, since I asked them to leave me on seen if COCC’s coming next week  :smokes3:

Lanarat.png

3 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

So, I messaged Interscope on Twitter about COCC... let’s see if they don’t answer, since I asked them to leave me on seen if COCC’s coming next week  :smokes3:

a TRAP! we love to see it!:nails:

1 minute ago, Al3c said:

Countdown to the pre-order officially started here ;);)

BestSillyGangesdolphin-size_restricted.g

not me watching this thinking it was going to count down 24 hours being the longest running gif in history

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

not me watching this thinking it was going to count down 24 hours being the longest running gif in history

:shh: let’s keep the magic alive :shh2:

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

I have to go to work. Since the sun is up that means Lana will be sleeping in her coffin till this evening so I can rest easy about more news. 

I have nothing interesting to add but I just wanna thank you all for keeping this thread alive and fun to read with all your crazy GIFs and manifestations and theories. :hae:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png