Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

25 minutes ago, Dragon said:

oh shit no just go ahead and do that that'd be great, edit: of course ty, ditto on the marble

Just contacted him 

I don’t know if he’s gunna take it seriously but I hope so! Last time I contacted him about the shipping fees that was required when you buy a digital album he was so helpful and he actually took an action 

:smile3:

3 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

It's back in stock! 16 copies remaining. Probably cancelled the duplicate orders.

better HURRY :monica:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

45 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

I still think this robe will be available one day cuz even the logo looks like her COTCC logo 

omg I hope so! otherwise I might just have to make my own one day haha 

Spoiler

But honestly that's a huge missed opportunity if they don't choose to include that in the album release merch drop :agree:

5 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

@Dominikx4 @electra

Didn't you both said you ordered +2?

Check if your orders weren't cancelled bc there's only 5 left rn

yup, still all good! the oens restocking now are probably automatically cancelled orders cuz the payment didnt go through or something

fingers crossed they wont notice my double order tomorrow :rip:

image.png

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

yup, still all good! the oens restocking now are probably automatically cancelled orders cuz the payment didnt go through or something

fingers crossed they wont notice my double order tomorrow :rip:

Yeah bc like, they said they could cancel it w/o notice, hence why I thought it would be better to tag you, jic 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Yeah bc like, they said they could cancel it w/o notice, hence why I thought it would be better to tag you, jic 

yea thanks!! i just contacted them, asking to cancel 1 of my 2 copies cuz i font wanna take any chances here :rip:

image.png

Well. 

I don’t know if my life is a joke at this point 

but

I was brushing my teeth when I suddenly received a message on IG by a friend of mine saying “sorry for you” responding to me missing the vinyl. Just one second later I open Lanaboards and the clownery begins. I add the vinyl to the cart, the process goes on, I add my credit card to pay and then when I am finalizing the order... the red ban pops up... “sold out”... I didn’t get it :toofloppy::toofloppy::toofloppy::toofloppy:

Well never mind I don’t want it anymore, gonna spend my money on some other cheesy chemtrails merch :crying2:

2 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

Well. 

I don’t know if my life is a joke at this point 

but

I was brushing my teeth when I suddenly received a message on IG by a friend of mine saying “sorry for you” responding to me missing the vinyl. Just one second later I open Lanaboards and the clownery begins. I add the vinyl to the cart, the process goes on, I add my credit card to pay and then when I am finalizing the order... the red ban pops up... “sold out”... I didn’t get it :toofloppy::toofloppy::toofloppy::toofloppy:

Well never mind I don’t want it anymore, gonna spend my money on some other cheesy chemtrails merch :crying2:

Exact same thing just happened to me twice!!! :(

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone explain exactly why a numbered vinyl with an extra piece of paper is a big deal besides the limited number sold? Does it have to do with the sound quality of the pressing? I am confusion

the limited 500 unit nature of it makes it one of the most exclusive Lana vinyls to release I think forever but could be wrong, but aside from that strip with "XXX/500" hand written on it, these are literally identical products to the indie yellow vinyls in terms of sound quality 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

6 minutes ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone explain exactly why a numbered vinyl with an extra piece of paper is a big deal besides the limited number sold? Does it have to do with the sound quality of the pressing? I am confusion

its a nice edition to have, and a lot of collector's really appreciate japanese editions even if they're unlimited. it's often fun seeing how they go about translating the titles and incorporating their language into the graphic design. japanese cd's are commonly collected for this reason.

s-l1600.jpg

4988005698940.jpg

R-11443665-1516444913-8679.jpeg.jpg

R-10919273-1506525959-4862.jpeg.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToAYTsP1jB0O2FcymEet2