Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

10 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

we all better pitch in to buy @electra's mailman a voucher for a free massage or sumn, hell be very busy with all of us

maam we are scared we need to notify him before Friday

10 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

yup, thats prolly the reason - my order was processed just fine.

we all better pitch in to buy @electra's mailman a voucher for a free massage or sumn, hell be very busy with all of us

get him a nice john lewis voucher or something else boomers like :wub:

8 minutes ago, C4L1F0RN14 said:

ok not to sound dumb but i just want a clear answer, i live in ireland and im planning on buying a bundle for €74 (88.20 dollars) 

and below on the website it shows what comes with it but it says ''uk only'', im just wondering if all that would still come with my order? especially the signed card. It's a lot of money and i dont really want it to go to waste

If it’s UK only, it won’t ship outside. You‘ll see at the checkout. If you’re in Northern Ireland, it shouldn’t be a problem

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

15 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Yup, it's only reason but like, I don't get it 'cause they never took it from my bank account, it was just something "fictional", let's put it like that. But even then, it's like I've spent something w/o really spending.

I do this all the time and when that happens, they take it from the card and I will only have available the remaining, and then when they ACTUALLY going to take it from me they kind of refund me the exact value so that I have it available for them to REALLY take it lmao 

Usually they reserve whatever amount and process it, when it’s due. Sounds like a crappy virtual credit card tbh or at least message the customer support to find out, why that happened to be on the safe side in the future

1 minute ago, lamms said:

Usually they reserve whatever amount and process it, when it’s due. Sounds like a crappy virtual credit card tbh

I mean, it's kinda not bc this is the first time that happened.

I'm used to do this a lot and I never had any complaints. I also used this for the Lime Green back then and I had no problems w it

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

i just got an email that my red vinyl has been dispatched, i'm soo excited :crying:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

39 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Well for the time being I’m using my polyethylene outer sleeves, But once I save up a little more I’m going to use the Mofi inner sleeves.

Thank you!!

original.gif

11 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I mean, it's kinda not bc this is the first time that happened.

I'm used to do this a lot and I never had any complaints. I also used this for the Lime Green back then and I had no problems w it

Yeah, I missed the part at first, where you said it worked usually.
Don’t take this the wrong way, but I couldn’t help myself and laugh, when I saw your post. After all the anxiety, stress and worries over it, you got cancelled this way. Sorry :bebe:

jealous at all you people getting shipping notifications for yr vinyls! i ordered a few variants but no shipping notes so far...with the way things have been i somehow don't think i'll have any of my physicals on fri. (but would love to proven wrong!). hope people who do have theirs fri. upload lots of images!

aOaIzH2.gif

3 minutes ago, C4L1F0RN14 said:

crying rn bc most things arent getting shipped to where i live 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

:horror:

Try in these! 

https://platenzaak.nl/search?page=1&q=Chemtrails+over&type=product

https://store.lana-del-rey.de/p30-i2170/index.html

https://shopfr.lanadelrey.com

original.gif

1 hour ago, Yosemite said:

FFS THEY CANCELLED MY SPOTIFY PICTURE DISC

Well my Spotify picture disc still says confirmed on my order history and it's shipping to Fla USA. I'm nervous they will cancel mine as well :hdu:

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

My cassette bundle and my Spotify vinyl has been processed so hopefully soon they’ll be on there way but my lithograph is still pending :trisha: I can’t wait it’s happening! 
(Oops wrong thread lol)

Edited by Brooklynbaby
Mean to put in merch oops

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

1 minute ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Well my Spotify picture disc still says confirmed on my order history and it's shipping to Fla USA. I'm nervous they will cancel mine as well :hdu:

the way all of us fans are victims being terrorised by the cancelling of merch, ill pray 

1 minute ago, Brooklynbaby said:

My cassette bundle and my Spotify vinyl has been processed so hopefully soon they’ll be on there way but my lithograph is still pending  :krylie::trisha:I can’t wait it’s happening! 

Same T-shirt processed (as of today) and Litho pending. (uk store)

1 hour ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

I don’t get why they’re thirst trapping us with those vinyl pics. We know you received it early, could you please show us what the disc looks like? :crai:

I was talking about this

what’s the point of posting a sticker? :toofunny:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

33 minutes ago, lamms said:

Yeah, I missed the part at first, where you said it worked usually.
Don’t take this the wrong way, but I couldn’t help myself and laugh, when I saw your post. After all the anxiety, stress and worries over it, you got cancelled this way. Sorry :bebe:

Lmao right and now I'll probably have to pay like almost 20€ more :scream:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif