Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

12 minutes ago, C4L1F0RN14 said:

the way all of us fans are victims being terrorised by the cancelling of merch, ill pray 

The amount of orders I have coming from so many different locations is unbelievable. Like another user said, I too had to create a spreadsheet just to keep up with all the different variations ?‍♂️ It's confusing how some items from her UK store will ship to the USA no problem and then others won't ship out of the Country. Her USA store still never had any of the signed items or bundles available and I've had to order them all from Europe. I'm just hoping my Spotify picture disc doesn't get cancelled. I ordered it as soon as they became available to preorder, before the warning about not shipping out of the UK was added to the website. I mean, there is a delivery charge on my order, so ??????

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

4 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

ITS SO PRETTYYYYYYY

14 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

I was talking about this

what’s the point of posting a sticker? :toofunny:

Just so you know they have it, users on discogs are evil sometimes

original.gif

32 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Cool I think those are some of the photos that come with the box set :flutter:

Okay the pictures inside look so cute from what I can see. Do we know if the standard cover has the same gatefold images? I really hope not because it is an alt cover. But since the back cover is the same as the standard I have a feeling the gatefold images will be the same as well 

Just now, cherrycokes said:

Okay the pictures inside look so cute from what I can see. Do we know if the standard cover has the same gatefold images? I really hope not because it is an alt cover. But since the back cover is the same as the standard I have a feeling the gatefold images will be the same as well 

I was wondering this but I thought it may look weird because the rest of the cover is black and white and most of them are colour :thumb2:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

Went to the target that’s five minutes from my house and they had the record and cd out on the shelves. So I brought it to the register, they scanned it then told me they can’t sell it until Friday :( then someone went back and took them off the shelves lol welp it was worth a shot... 

1 minute ago, stephdelrey said:

Went to the target that’s five minutes from my house and they had the record and cd out on the shelves. So I brought it to the register, they scanned it then told me they can’t sell it until Friday :( then someone went back and took them off the shelves lol welp it was worth a shot... 

baby you're suppose to grab it and run

does anyone know if the whole ''the album was accidentally released'' story true? like has it been bought by someone? i hope it doesnt leak. twitter is a toxic place for a lana fan to be at so i didnt check it out 

:dmd:

2 minutes ago, electra said:

baby you're suppose to grab it and run

Hahahaha if I wasn’t such a little bitch I would have. My anxiety about getting caught was like NOPEEE DON’T DO IT! 

4 minutes ago, C4L1F0RN14 said:

does anyone know if the whole ''the album was accidentally released'' story true? like has it been bought by someone? i hope it doesnt leak. twitter is a toxic place for a lana fan to be at so i didnt check it out 

:dmd:

babe it leaked a week and a half ago 

16 minutes ago, stephdelrey said:

What did the back of the CD look like?