Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Can one of these showoffs just leak the poster?

Goddamn manchildren

The guy on reddit confirmed it's a car and I messaged him to send me pictures. Apparently he posted pictures already but they got taken down :smokes:

42 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

people are an absolute mess :rip: 

Someone on reddit found the CDs at Target but couldn't purchase them (obviously). So they scanned a Sia CD but left with COCC :rip: 

“i posted the back, inside and the poster and for some reason the mods keep deleting. the poster is garbage though it’s literally just a car. no lana on it“ 

so the poster is the car ? ? like it was rumoured to be

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

1 minute ago, White Hot Forever said:

The guy on reddit confirmed it's a car and I messaged him to send me pictures. Apparently he posted pictures already but they got taken down :smokes:

tell him to come to lanaboards, be a freak like us 

So ... minimal effort for the alternative artwork, literally the only change is the cover which is mismatched with the rest of the (already extremely underwhelming) standard design-packaging. And then they advertise it as "including an exclusive poster" which is a fuckin photo of her dump car? 

This deserves to flop.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I actually don’t mind it it’s a tiny poster anyways so I probably would’ve left it in the sleeve at least I’ve got my lithograph coming :hype:

Just now, iconiclogan said:

has anyone posted a photo of the back yet?? 

It’s the same as the original cover one :lange:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

6 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

i'm not mad at anyone for being pissed off but personally idrc about the poster thing, i honestly forgot it was coming with that lol

i am annoyed at the back cover tho

I would not be mad if it would not have been advertised for so prominetly. 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 hour ago, CHANEL #1 said:

people are an absolute mess :rip: 

Someone on reddit found the CDs at Target but couldn't purchase them (obviously). So they scanned a Sia CD but left with COCC :rip: 

From the side of the jewelcase, it looks like the rest of the packaging is identical to the standard except for the cover. Lana really said Standard Artwork Rights:thumb3:

I pre ordered the target cd and vinyl the first day it was available and it has been pending this entire time. I went on my target account just now and it’s not there and it also hasn’t gone through.... so did they cancel my order or ? I never got an email about it. I just pre ordered the vinyl again to be safe and that says pending. 

I woke up to a 2hr old notification that there was fraud alert on my bank account which was caused by the universal store charging my order (from January), which then caused them to cancel my grey vinyl, transparent vinyl and boxset because my card was restricted. :stareney:

Spoiler

:bebe:

45 minutes ago, VioletPrincess said:

I woke up to a 2hr old notification that there was fraud alert on my bank account which was caused by the universal store charging my order (from January), which then caused them to cancel my grey vinyl, transparent vinyl and boxset because my card was restricted. :stareney:

Reveal hidden contents

:bebe:

Same. I was pissed lol! I just said fuck it. Didn’t reorder them, from there lol. 

Not to mention, as others have stated, my Target preorder expected delivery is April 19th. Make it make sense lol! Mess.