Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, bored said:

Yeah... My hmv vinyl arrived today but not the CD and they're both showing up as delivered ? fingers crossed the CD appears tomorrow 

Did you get an email from the royal mail or whatever courier themselves saying it was delivered? I did and I'm scared they sent it to the wrong house or something :prettyhurts:

1 hour ago, annedelrey said:

Sorry to ask again but anyone has news from Bravado?

I bought there grey vinyl + litho but nothing yet:icant:

Not yet, but I would not start to worry yet, as no store has sent these lithographs. Neither UK nor French/German/Australian. I am sure that with these lithos there will be a delay, since they were sold later than everything else. 

My target order finally shipped (cd and vinyl) and I’m in Ohio but it’s coming from TN not til the 23rd. Whereas people were getting it from MI and I’m right next door ? it’s 2021 and the homophobia is clear and evident how sad. 

6 minutes ago, Distantly said:

My target order finally shipped (cd and vinyl) and I’m in Ohio but it’s coming from TN not til the 23rd. Whereas people were getting it from MI and I’m right next door ? it’s 2021 and the homophobia is clear and evident how sad. 

The mail has been so effed lately a lot of times I’ll have stuff from Michigan go to Pennsylvania before it gets to me in Ohio.. like it literally goes through the next closest city north of me and then back. I’m praying it doesn’t happen and I get all my stuff tomorrow because I’m leaving for my weekend getaway and I was planning on bringing the record so I could play it all weekend 

39 minutes ago, Dyl said:

The mail has been so effed lately a lot of times I’ll have stuff from Michigan go to Pennsylvania before it gets to me in Ohio.. like it literally goes through the next closest city north of me and then back. I’m praying it doesn’t happen and I get all my stuff tomorrow because I’m leaving for my weekend getaway and I was planning on bringing the record so I could play it all weekend 

I hope it works out for you love! Happy birthday!!

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Did anyone else get an email from Lana's store about the black, transparent, and/or gray vinyls being delayed to March 26th? 

My gray vinyl has been shipped yesterday and it’s on the way:hype: Try to cancel and re-order it, that could work

Just now, 5adboy said:

My gray vinyl has been shipped yesterday and it’s on the way:hype: Try to cancel and re-order it, that could work

Ahh, how exciting! <3 I think maybe the delay was only an issue for the Canadian store, maybe I'll order from the US one! Thanks! :) 

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

BITCH WTFF???

Ldrvillage.com

IS THIS THE IDEA SHE’S HAD FOR A WHILE????

27012-C7-C-C474-474-B-9-C1-B-5-DA19-E8-B

!!!! Wait what?!