Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

43 minutes ago, COCC Destroyer said:

Make sure you look through the vinyls, it was behind some older releases somehow at mine.

Finally found it at the third one I went to! It’s so cute, I like the cover more as a picture disc than the actual record jacket. I made a collage of the variants I have so far and I can’t believe I’m still missing 5 how are there literally 10 variants lmao7IaYo36.jpgUjVjxHJ.jpg

Oh bloody hell, I thought I was done with spending on this era.... But I missed out on the surf pop-up shop last time and some of this new merch is actually really nicely designed.
But $25 for some postcards!?! That is actually outrageous. 

10 minutes ago, hydrangeas said:

Oh bloody hell, I thought I was done with spending on this era.... But I missed out on the surf pop-up shop last time and some of this new merch is actually really nicely designed.
But $25 for some postcards!?! That is actually outrageous. 

Yeah it's basically $5 per post card which would be ok if they were sold separately and we could buy the single ones that we want but there's like only 1-2 that I really want from each set and I refuse to buy the sets, not worth it

Just now, chemtrailsovertrailerpark said:

Yeah it's basically $5 per post card which would be ok if they were sold separately and we could buy the single ones that we want but there's like only 1-2 that I really want from each set and I refuse to buy the sets, not worth it

Yeah, that would be much better. There are some real duds in those bundles that I resent paying $5 a piece for. 

Does anyone here think I'll have a hard time selling on any of this merch in the future? Her apparel doesn't seem to collect the same sort of value that her vinyls and tour merch does, but I want to reassure myself that if I waste a bunch of money now, I could possibly sell them on later if I change my mind... I can't bring myself to narrow down my basket, the things are just too nice (but expensive)  :defeated:

5 minutes ago, hydrangeas said:

Yeah, that would be much better. There are some real duds in those bundles that I resent paying $5 a piece for. 

Does anyone here think I'll have a hard time selling on any of this merch in the future? Her apparel doesn't seem to collect the same sort of value that her vinyls and tour merch does, but I want to reassure myself that if I waste a bunch of money now, I could possibly sell them on later if I change my mind... I can't bring myself to narrow down my basket, the things are just too nice (but expensive)  :defeated:

I don't think you'd have an issue selling anything for at least original price once it's no longer available

4 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Not sure if anyone posted about this as I haven't gone back through the thread, but they sent out an email mailer about the pop up store and at the end it says to "Check back every week for new exclusive releases" so that's exciting (if they actually follow through with it).

EDIT: added a screenshot of the email

JZ8EuhX.png

New stuff every week?! Lord. I'm secretly hoping it's all hideous so I don't have to spend $40 on shipping again....:rip:

31 minutes ago, Crack Prince said:

I thought the hate towards that one was universal. (:

jk, dont attack me.

Nah while there some tracks off lfl I really like, I also agree w you :sass:

So even if I had been able to get the signed CD, they’d have refunded it. Just like they did now with the normal CD. Guess it’s too cheap for Europeans 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Someone mentioned a poster several pages ago? It was around the time the postcards went live I think. Anyone have a link?