Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

2 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

so what merch did y’all buy....!

I got picture disc #2, the black rose Lana Del Rey shirt, the black Lana Del Rey rose hat, and post card bundle #1 and #5. So far. :) 

9 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Not sure if anyone posted about this as I haven't gone back through the thread, but they sent out an email mailer about the pop up store and at the end it says to "Check back every week for new exclusive releases" so that's exciting (if they actually follow through with it).

new colour vinyl :hooker:

i wish they would give us more tshirt... those available right now are a choice (only the wolf tee makes me kinda wanna purch) :hooker:

giphy.gif

Not sure if anyone else posted about this but there's new merch on lanadelreystore.com! Like a new blanket and a poster!

Edit: never mind I saw its in another thread haha

20 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

so what merch did y’all buy....!

I just left the record store with my indie yellow! Posting pics for you guys because the inside is different than the target version I saw. I also ordered the Neil picture disc that just dropped, the Spotify disc, target red, as well as the wind candle, rose ash tray, chemtrails glass, signed litho, and cd box set, and I’m currently on the hunt for the Walmart picture disc.  Helping pay Lizzie’s bills me thinks. Anyways enjoy the pics I love this vinyl holy shit.FA5jGTM.jpg WudW8bV.jpgt3kbNT5.jpgHSa6fxh.jpg

3 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

Nothing shows up on the bookstore tab of the village site. Anyone else? 

Nothing yet. Waiting......

6 minutes ago, Dyl said:

You guys I’ve checked 2 Walmart locations with no luck of picture disc… 2 more and I give up 

Make sure you look through the vinyls, it was behind some older releases somehow at mine.

4 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Can we just take a break like literally this is so tiring tbh i mean idk about the other artists she’s the only one im a fan of but do usually artists drop 28929292 things in many online stores?

I have recently seen that the Taylor Swift site drops an enormous amount of merch but it's all on one site as far as I know. I don't know other artists that use so many sites to sell their merch but then again I don't listen to many artists 

anyone else having trouble w checking out? when i get to the shipping page and fill out my address to continue, it clears it and won't let me go to the next step.. :crai:

ive tried clearing my history/cookies and trying a private browser. do they not ship to pennsylvania?? 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

anyone else having trouble w checking out? when i get to the shipping page and fill out my address to continue, it clears it and won't let me go to the next step.. :crai:

ive tried clearing my history/cookies and trying a private browser. do they not ship to pennsylvania?? 

ur probably clicking on "update" rather han check out. the check out button is not highlighted but right above the blue button

image.png

1 hour ago, Dyl said:

I just left the record store with my indie yellow! Posting pics for you guys because the inside is different than the target version I saw. I also ordered the Neil picture disc that just dropped, the Spotify disc, target red, as well as the wind candle, rose ash tray, chemtrails glass, signed litho, and cd box set, and I’m currently on the hunt for the Walmart picture disc.  Helping pay Lizzie’s bills me thinks. Anyways enjoy the pics I love this vinyl holy shit.FA5jGTM.jpg WudW8bV.jpgt3kbNT5.jpgHSa6fxh.jpg

STUNNING:wub:

I wonder if she’s going to announce the release date for BTIG this weekend... the bookstore is still empty for me and that could make sense?

EDIT: BTIG could be announced in the coming weeks because the welcome to the shop says it will be updated every few weeks with more stuff—that’s really cool!

12 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

ur probably clicking on "update" rather han check out. the check out button is not highlighted but right above the blue button

omg i'm such a blonde.. thank you so much! :thumb2:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

cancer sun/leo moon fans really won this era...i know it's logistically prob hard but wouldve been so cute if we could customize the astrology merch for our own sun/moon signs

34 minutes ago, Dyl said:

You guys I’ve checked 2 Walmart locations with no luck of picture disc… 2 more and I give up 

yeah i went to target and they didnt have ANY copies, not even on cd...kind of relieved tbh bc i know i wouldve bought one if they had it and i realllly don't need any more variants.

aOaIzH2.gif