Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

6 hours ago, honeybadger said:

as someone who lives in the US, shipping was $12 :air:

but i got a confirmation that it shipped which means the website is up and running! i was worried they would cancel my order because i ordered it before the website was really at full functionality

omg really it shipped already? Did you buy clothing merch or vinyls/cds?

Ok so someone who was to the pop Up shop asked for me if they we're going to put the surf merch shop again to ldrvillage. And the owners of the page said no. They told him maybe its a little chance to put all the products that weren't bought by the people there, but for now there are not plans of opening again :icant:

Hd7c-1.gif

There are maroon chemtrails hoodies/tees and white sun and moon tees (sold at the in-person popup) that will be made available online according to @ldrmemorabilia on Instagram who confirmed it with the person running it

Qvvc262.jpgTFpsBbi.jpg

I was going to get the black chemtrails hoodie but I'm glad I waited because I love the maroon so much more :wub:

2 hours ago, honeybadger said:

yes, i got a CD and it shipped already! i was half expecting it never to ship but it did so i'm excited :bebe:

Okay thank you haha yeah its good to know that the site is actually working and people are actually fulfilling the orders! 

I'm always so impatient when it comes to merch and I bought a lot from the village so I'm really hoping it starts shipping soon haha :bebe:

When do you think they will make the final merch drop? I really want to get some items but considering the shipping is so expensive I'd rather wait to see what's next and make one final order, instead of paying double the price each time... 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

1 minute ago, Fireffie said:

When do you think they will make the final merch drop? I really want to get some items but considering the shipping is so expensive I'd rather wait to see what's next and make one final order, instead of paying double the price each time... 

If Lana's new album is really coming un june i think they will extend the drops till that month

Hd7c-1.gif

6 hours ago, SouthInGuy said:

Saw pics of some non hoodie sweatshirts from the pop up shop but I don’t see them on the village website. Or am I just missing them? Or I hope they get added later. 

You were right, they are also coming later 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMuzXrCHbfC/

8 hours ago, White Hot Forever said:

TFpsBbi.jpg

I was going to get the black chemtrails hoodie but I'm glad I waited because I love the maroon so much more :wub:

PLS is that spose to be her face on the sun?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

25$ for few postcards... 40$ for a candle... 30€ for a totebag... 20€ for a glass or an ashtray... the lowest is what? :azealia:

It's so disappointing to watch this kind of robbery to her own fans - after releasing like 9 different vinyls of the same album for the exact same reason... and I don't care if it's not directly her, I'm sure that if she didn't want to, this would have been avoided or at least regulated by herself, if she cared, which is clearly not the case.

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

9 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

25$ for few postcards... 40$ for a candle... 30€ for a totebag... 20€ for a glass or an ashtray... the lowest is what? :azealia:

It's so disappointing to watch this kind of robbery to her own fans - after releasing like 9 different vinyls of the same album for the exact same reason... and I don't care if it's not directly her, I'm sure that if she didn't want to, this would have been avoided or at least regulated by herself, if she cared, which is clearly not the case.

Yeah it is pretty expensive, I think almost exactly the same price points as the surf shop was, although, I think hoodies were $80 and t shirts were $40 for the surf shop so this time they're about $10 less :bebe:

not sure about the prices for the other stuff though haha

2 hours ago, mezzanine said:

Yeah I can’t justify spending that much $$$ they need to figure better shipping costs, and provide us with coupon codes. I get that they need to make a profit, but the items that are being sold are very cheap to produce so the mark up is just insane to me :tommy:

15 hours ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

Yeah it is pretty expensive, I think almost exactly the same price points as the surf shop was, although, I think hoodies were $80 and t shirts were $40 for the surf shop so this time they're about $10 less :bebe:

not sure about the prices for the other stuff though haha

it's justifiable if they have design like this again

the surfing graphic and chinatown aesthetic are amazing

P0.jpg

the lazy design for the COCC merch on the other hand :toofloppy:

giphy.gif