Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Iโ€™m kinda sad that itโ€™s speculated forย Dealerย to be not great, but at least weโ€™ll finally have closure. Maybe it will be good & itโ€™s a personal preference thing lol

ย 

i wouldn't take it too seriously, it's simply his opinion, it could end up being your all-time favorite for all you know!ย 

๐“ˆ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€๐“๐‘’ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…-๐“‡๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’ ๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ

Just now, Surf Noir said:

ย 

i wouldn't take it too seriously, it's simply his opinion, it could end up being your all-time favorite for all you know!ย 

Or they're only saying that to take us off guardย :brows:

Last.FMย |ย Discogsย |ย JOYRIDE

qVUNz3j.png

ย 

ย 

THEY SAY YOU'VE GOTTA PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT

ย 

BUT THE WAY THINGS GO...

IT'Sย LIKE A JOKE

ย 

MY DEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLEEEEERRRRR

ย 

MY DEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR

ย 

:scream:ย :scream:ย :scream:

๐“ˆ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€๐“๐‘’ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…-๐“‡๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’ ๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ

Iโ€™m hoping Dealer has โ€œshow me your hands, motherfuckerโ€ energy (i love lanaโ€™s angry live vocals from 2007 so much)ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย imageproxy.jpg

manifesting hollywood's dead & tired of singing the blues vibes for dealer, with dramatic piano like the start of riverside :legend:ย 

Just now, Super Movie said:

Iโ€™m hoping Dealer has โ€œshow me your hands, motherfuckerโ€ energy (i love lanaโ€™s angry live vocals from 2007 so much)ย 

Omg what video???

Last.FMย |ย Discogsย |ย JOYRIDE

qVUNz3j.png

ย 

ย 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148865w1hjknlny74zzt02fWhere?! How did I miss that?

ย 

look at the recent posts in this thread, it was just explained

ย 

@The Siren it's from "it's not you, it's just me"

it's just another white girl day, hey, ribbons in my hair and i am sinking downย :karaoke:

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I never bother with insider'sย opinions on music cause they don't seem that good at describing songsย lol.

I only look at facts (like the fact that this album has 15 fucking tracks we wonย :hype:)

ย 

remember when boz said that blue banisters was like a mix between yosemite & i don't wanna go :hide:ย 

what a weird fucking era i can't hahaha this one feels so quick and strange

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

13 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

ย 

ย 

i guess this is what people are talking about

ร‰clipse really slipped under the radar, didnโ€™t he? (If itโ€™s really him) I mean, we only found out the day afterโ€ฆ

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

ร‰clipse really slipped under the radar, didnโ€™t he? (If itโ€™s really him) I mean, we only found out the day afterโ€ฆ

ย 

i think changing his username to numbers didn't help :bebe:ย ย (i was always aware of this username change, so when i saw those posts i knew right away they were him)

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I never bother with insider'sย opinions on music cause they don't seem that good at describing songsย lol.

I only look at facts (like the fact that this album has 15 fucking tracks we wonย :hype:)

ย 

iย think it's bc they're trying so hard not to spoil things but they wanna tease it so i'm sure it's hard for them to make a good description without giving us too much info lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole