Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

eclipse also made a post about dealer yesterday so we can assume it's included on the album...? yes? :bebe: 

the post said 'when you hear it' so it'll probably be on the album or another in the future

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

But the post made it seem like it Isn’t any good :rip: 

didn't eclipse make a post saying everyone would hate Yosemite??? I think he just likes to be over critical about anything hyped up

this is the era of my manifestations. i said album out october 22 (still manifesting that) and the album to have 15-20 tracks (weeks ago) and also manifested a double album. 

im hoping i manifested correctly :sluttybunny:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

imagine putting on your headphones and hearing “...one day my hoops will be made of diamonds” :angie:

I would actually DIE.:cryney: a dream

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

13 hours ago, 111 said:

15 actually :oprah3:

On 9/3/2021 at 4:06 PM, 111 said:

You when you hear it:

disgusted | Trending Gifs | Page 3

i guess this is what people are talking about

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I just hope that if Dealer is polarizing it's just because she's screaming her ass off on it and it's mildly uncomfortable for everyone to listen to. :flutter: :wub: Give us rage, Elizabeth... Rage...

Eclipse also called White Dress Lana’s saddest song ever so idk if his opinion is gospel :um: Personally, I don’t choose to listen to what the insiders think of the songs just because everyone’s taste is different 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I'm honestly glad she had no audio on that video cause I know I lack the self control to not listen to it otherwise :thumb3:

Same, and then I was disappointed because there was no audio. :defeated:

I’m kinda sad that it’s speculated for Dealer to be not great, but at least we’ll finally have closure. Maybe it will be good & it’s a personal preference thing lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’m kinda sad that it’s speculated for Dealer to be not great, but at least we’ll finally have closure. Maybe it will be good & it’s a personal preference thing lol

I say never trust a leaker's personal taste.