Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’m kinda sad that it’s speculated for Dealer to be not great, but at least we’ll finally have closure. Maybe it will be good & it’s a personal preference thing lol

i wouldn't take it too seriously, it's simply his opinion, it could end up being your all-time favorite for all you know! 

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i wouldn't take it too seriously, it's simply his opinion, it could end up being your all-time favorite for all you know! 

Or they're only saying that to take us off guard :brows:

I’m hoping Dealer has “show me your hands, motherfucker” energy (i love lana’s angry live vocals from 2007 so much) 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I never bother with insider's opinions on music cause they don't seem that good at describing songs lol.

I only look at facts (like the fact that this album has 15 fucking tracks we won :hype:)

remember when boz said that blue banisters was like a mix between yosemite & i don't wanna go :hide: 

WGe8ynS.gif

what a weird fucking era i can't hahaha this one feels so quick and strange

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

13 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i guess this is what people are talking about

Éclipse really slipped under the radar, didn’t he? (If it’s really him) I mean, we only found out the day after…

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Éclipse really slipped under the radar, didn’t he? (If it’s really him) I mean, we only found out the day after…

i think changing his username to numbers didn't help :bebe:  (i was always aware of this username change, so when i saw those posts i knew right away they were him)

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I never bother with insider's opinions on music cause they don't seem that good at describing songs lol.

I only look at facts (like the fact that this album has 15 fucking tracks we won :hype:)

i think it's bc they're trying so hard not to spoil things but they wanna tease it so i'm sure it's hard for them to make a good description without giving us too much info lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole