Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Ben just responded to a comment on his last post on Instagram saying she’s still working on it but he confirmed there’s an album coming. Thoughts?

I mean, wbk? :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Does anyone have any idea how much involvement Mike Dean has on BB? Gabe Simon’s Instagram caption from May has me wondering if he’s the primary producer and Mike Dean’s WW was just an addition tacked onto the record to tie together Lana “telling [her] story.”

It’s a little confusing, but I’m curious if that’s why Mike Dean emphasized his future work with her. I honestly hope I’m wrong because I love WW, but we’ll see!

Any thoughts or any comments from Mike Dean that might imply otherwise? I’m mot super caught up on LDR8 news lol

He did say he only had one song with Lana for LDR8. But that he hoped they'd worked on future songs for a future album (aka LDR9) 

The thing is, Lana had apparently finished LDR8 and already started working on LDR9, but changed her mind (or her label did)

She scrapped most of the songs originally meant for BB, and started either using other demos, or new songs (that probably were for LDR9) :toofunny: it's really confusing

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

This hoe and her team are literally getting on my nerves like... this is either a sick tactic for keeling fans invested or they literally have no clue wtf is going on (which is unlikely)... but still how much does it cost them to say it clearly - IT'S DELAYED :um2:

5 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Does anyone have any idea how much involvement Mike Dean has on BB? Gabe Simon’s Instagram caption from May has me wondering if he’s the primary producer and Mike Dean’s WW was just an addition tacked onto the record to tie together Lana “telling [her] story.”

It’s a little confusing, but I’m curious if that’s why Mike Dean emphasized his future work with her. I honestly hope I’m wrong because I love WW, but we’ll see!

Any thoughts or any comments from Mike Dean that might imply otherwise? I’m mot super caught up on LDR8 news lol

only one song :D

it's more likely that he be more involved in LDR9

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Jimmytheworst said:

This hoe and her team are literally getting on my nerves like... this is either a sick tactic for keeling fans invested or they literally have no clue wtf is going on (which is unlikely)... but still how much does it cost them to say it clearly - IT'S DELAYED :um2:

I know, right?

0YnL0Kf.gif

a win and a lost for me. Sadly, July 4th might not happen but at least it will be a "beautiful album" according to Ben, so exciting to see new alterations for this record. Lana has so many things to say and a delay is understandable. (pls not another NFR pre-release situation, my heart can't take another one)

Manifest a plot twist: LDR8 out this 5th of September 2021 (a 2020 make up from Lana)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

at this point idk wtf is going on

she had a complete album but scrapped most of it

now shes got a new, complete album but is still adding tracks

now mike says hell add at least 1 more

are we gonna get another 17+track album or whats going on

also i love how ben wasnt able to answer the question :rip:

image.png

16 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

Lana put a witch spell on him, he won't say a word.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

Ben just said things we’ve been known…

0YnL0Kf.gif

Didn't you guys realise that Ben used the damn word "soon? I'm pretty sure we've already had another moment where he used that word about a thousand times so that whatever Lana was preparing would end up coming out two or three months later ( if it was not longer and I don't remember what she was working on) so basically that was more bad news than good because apart from the fact that we are in the same place now it is likely (we already knew) that the album will be out in a few months.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Boss: "Next week is the deadline of your project, will you be able to finish it by then?"

Me: "Still working on my beautiful project :)"

Boss: "So... will you have it done?"

Me: "There is a project coming :)"

image.png

16 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Didn't you guys realise that Ben used the damn word "soon? I'm pretty sure we've already had another moment where he used that word about a thousand times so that whatever Lana was preparing would end up coming out two or three months later ( I don't remember what) so basically that was more bad news than good because apart from the fact that we are in the same place now it is likely (we already knew) that the album will be out in a few months.

Man, i am scared of NFR situation :'(

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Didn't you guys realise that Ben used the damn word "soon? I'm pretty sure we've already had another moment where he used that word about a thousand times so that whatever Lana was preparing would end up coming out two or three months later ( I don't remember what) so basically that was more bad news than good because apart from the fact that we are in the same place now it is likely (we already knew) that the album will be out in a few months.

friendly reminder ms Ben said we'll have new music by the end of 2020 (this never happened)

image.png