Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Some of you are doing far too much, as per usual ig 

tenor.gif

Welcome to Lanaboards :sass::oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

Lana what's the album name now? 

tenor.gif

Pink Geraniums - The Revenge of Lana Del Rey a.k.a Elizabeth 

Coming on July 44th

tenor.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

16 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

if we’re lucky. later if we’re not :bebe:

I hope it's November, so that i can enjoy LDR8 along with Red (taylor's version) at the same time. Ugh the FEAST

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Pink Geraniums - The Revenge of Lana Del Rey a.k.a Elizabeth 

Coming on July 44th

tenor.gif

July 44th is more realistic than July 4th

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

I hope it's November, so that i can enjoy LDR8 along with Red (taylor's version) at the same time. Ugh the FEAST

Spoiler

Taste :illumilana2:

0YnL0Kf.gif

Okay guys, I’m jumping on the delulu train again :beyonce:

Actually her revenge is giving us multiple meltdowns because of what her team told BoZ to „spill”, make us doubt her and thinking the album is not coming, then actually dropping a fire album on July 4th. 

Her revenge is giving us a lesson that we should NEVER doubt her

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Weren't you just encouraging red dress lipstick prayer circles?? Don't manifest November just yet, we need you! :pray2:

Gurl I know i'm silver tongued n shit, but like I do not deserve this revenge shit and honestly doubt it'd even make sense to for myself and some other fans. pre-posts on pre-threads etc receipts. I'll fucking watch the wild field fires that do give her shit tho. tf 

imma get matcha now yum tenor.gif

UV/Honeymoon

17 hours ago, DCooper said:

Weren't you just encouraging red dress lipstick prayer circles?? Don't manifest November just yet, we need you! :pray2:

oh yes i forgot, right onto my Delulu train, sniffing my Delulu powder, again.

Even if the Delulu's gone i'm gonna drive

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Awrighty, now back to the my LDR8 wildest dream:

Manifesting at least a roast-track dissing the media that smells real crimson red-blood like In My Feelings & Fucked my way up to the top.

C'mon Lana, category is: REVENGE

If WW is the only track produced by Mike Dean on the album, that probably means it’s either mainly produced by Jack (which I personally would be very happy about but not everyone here thinks the same :biblio:), or by Zack. But I find it weird there’s only one song produced by Mike. Either she’s keeping the songs they made together for a future project, or she scrapped everything she did with him.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

16 hours ago, FallingCherry said:

If WW is the only track produced by Mike Dean on the album, that probably means it’s either mainly produced by Jack (which I personally would be very happy about but not everyone here thinks the same :biblio:), or by Zack. But I find it weird there’s only one song produced by Mike. Either she’s keeping the songs they made together for a future project, or she scrapped everything she did with him.

i actually don't hate Jack that much tho, i mean, why does he get so much hate? :'( 

I have a feeling she had a few moments of inspiration and was into the revenge-album theme and now she's back to being happy and WiLdDe so we'd probably have a low-key vibe-y drive by the ocean kind of album

Just now, FineChaiNa said:

I have a feeling she had a few moments of inspiration and was into the revenge-album theme and now she's back to being happy and WiLdDe so we'd probably have a low-key vibe-y drive by the ocean kind of album

Tex & Mex are in the bay kind of music :omfg2:

Delulu time 

Spoiler

Chuck posted the ‚25 weeks’ photos on march 13. Counting that pregnancy should last 40 weeks, it was 15 weeks to her due. 
And guess what

Her due should be on June 26.

Lana is either not waiting for the baby or it’s going to be born after Chuck’s due

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

Lana what's the album name now? 

tenor.gif

Chucky's Baby Blues - 12 track lullabies and nursery rhymes... classics and standards album. put me to sleep ma'am lay me to rest.