Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Let people complain. We're all here together waiting for this puta's music. No one is more superior than the next person. You're not superior if you're up Lana's ass and the people who complain are allowed to show their disappointment. Stop policing this shit. It's a DISCUSSION forum, that's how it all works

Snort some coke or something

tenor.gif

Djdjdjdkdjdbjzjsb ......snort some c-:lmaoney:

You spilled bestie. 

Once more. No one is complaining about the changes or the sound but her poor cominication. If u dont have a album dont talk about the album. If u dont have a date, dont give a date. If things get out of what is planned, then just ur dawn social media to speak up

She can open her Instagram to give hbd to her friends but not to release a statement about her music? 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

Once more. No one is complaining about the changes or the sound but her poor cominication. If u dont have a album dont talk about the album. If u dont have a date, dont give a date. If things get out of what is planned, then just ur dawn social media to speak up

She can open her Instagram to give hbd to her friends but not to release a statement about her music? 

Exactly!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

let’s talk about color variants of the vinyls that start being produced today 

I'm sensing n American flag vinyl variant.

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Like...this is on Period. It's not hard to just give a fuck enough to delete her July 4 posts and issue an update. 

omg whats happening? why y'all fighting? :crai:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Blue,  Green & Grey:sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

16 hours ago, gsnlp said:

bitch, wake up, it’s not coming July 4th (is it?)

Dream a little dream of a double-album era

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, gsnlp said:

bitch, wake up, it’s not coming July 4th (is it?)

I mean she may have missed the 4th of July holiday...but the girl will still release these 4th of July themed vinyls. 

Quite certain cocc MV was supposed to drop during Halloween week. But the delay happened and she released that creep video in the spring ☠️:bebe:

6 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Rose quartz marble. I'm sensing a lot of pink this era

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

I mean she may have missed the 4th of July holiday...but the girl will still release these 4th of July themed vinyls. 

Quite certain cocc MV was supposed to drop during Halloween week. But the delay happened and she released that creep video in the spring ☠️:bebe:

Wasn’t it released on January 11th?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Rose quartz marble. I'm sensing a lot of pink this era

Now that the album is not called BLUE banisters, I feel this too! After her birthday post about that pink flowers, maybe you are right 

0YnL0Kf.gif

3 minutes ago, mar said:

Oh you just talk like that? Charming. I made it clear in the minimal amount of input I had that people should feel the way they feel and they're justified to, I only added my thoughts on it not being worthwhile if all you're doing is self-entitled. Maybe you misunderstood. 

Edit: P.S. if it comes across I'm up Lana's ass - I literally stopped caring for her personally long before NFR. [Not consciously, just age] I still stick around for her art and wish her well. I just contributed to the conversation because I could, it's a discussion forum. 

girl i know your ass aint talking about charming when you talk about people shitting in cornflakes :awkney: ??

you wrongfully felt attacked when i wasn’t even talking about you in the first place cause i don’t have a clue who you are or what opinions you have. it was just a general observation/comment. 

P.s idc but thanks for sharing