Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The more active I am here the more I start to believe it is actually coming on Sunday. I was previously indifferent but you gays have GOT ME. 

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

so fucking what if people feel like that let them feel like that? i get that too much negativity isn’t great and y’all can complain about that yes. but a lot of the fake positive crowd that lives in lana’s anal cavity on here attacks anyone who just says they don’t like this or don’t or for something as simple as doing the wrong album ranking. the same crowd who are the first to yell "maybe unstan if you’re not happy?" will also be the first to have brain aneurysms if someone says something slightly negative about lana. 

Did somebody shit in your cornflakes this morning? Lighten up. Nobody else is as riled up as you, yet that seems to be all you're riled up about

Kinda late to the debate of this foreseeable "meltdown" that we apparently suffer one way or another due to another delay, here r my quick thoughts:

- Was Lana herself unprofessional? Yes she was. But for me, if this "delay" is for the better, then I think i'll go with the flow. Yes, i am disappointed, but it's still our Lana at the end of the day, I am not trying to find an excuse for her wrongdoing, I just express this opinion in a compassionate aspect because Lana for me is like a family member i never had (spiritually). I love her that's why i believe she's the only artist that deserve my understanding and compassion (even tho it's getting quite annoying at this point) - and because i know the last thing she wants to do is throwing at our faces a half-assed, rushed / cash-grab project. As i always said, i trust her vision and always want more (as she always keeping us wanting more in her very own way). 

I'm just praying that this will be less than a year delay (still traumatized by NFR pre-release times, it was worse cause i didn't even know a thing about this forum :'( i don't even know a single Lana fan to keep shits up with), 3 months or even 6 months if she has to. It'd be so nice if she is able to release this album before 2021 ends, still manifesting another Lana's career define  moment by releasing 2 albums in  just a year ^^ But at the meantime, I just sit back and enjoy her beautiful discography that she delivered in the last amazing decade, at least LDR8 still remains a mystery, that's what makes it interesting and highly-anticipated. (Still sniffing delulu powder everyday and manifest a 16-track album, once again lol)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Disappointed cause July fourth would have been an iconic release date, BUT we gotta remember that this isn’t new behaviour and that she literally just released an album and some singles

Im still excited to hear WHAT an album that has thunder , bb textbook is gonna sound like. Hopefully she says something :crai: 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

hello sisters, can someone update me on whats happened in the last 24 hours? i am ready to be hurt again :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

well... i can't say i'm surprised... this has happened before, and honestly i don't really feel that bothered or upset by it, i would agree that it's unprofessional and it's irresponsible, yet in the grand scheme of things, i just don't think it's that big of a deal, i think at this point we should only expect a release of a lana album when there's a pre-order, it's fun getting really hyped over a tentative release date, but let's not act like we didn't know this would happen or this wasn't a possibility :toofunny: let's be positive, she's already released an album this year, only three months ago, a poetry book a year ago, and various singles, so it's not like she's completely starving us, she's a very prolific writer and it's clear that she's constantly writing & recording, she also has a HUGE unreleased discography which is always growing (except for leak droughts, which is what i'm mostly frustrated about :stareney:) and she's never truly let us down, i want new music as well, but we've gotta stay strong & stay positive, she could be working on her magnum opus right now! :flutter: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

6 minutes ago, mar said:

Did somebody shit in your cornflakes this morning? Lighten up. Nobody else is as riled up as you, yet that seems to be all you're riled up about

bitch i barely even said anything and just said people (like you) are annoying with not letting people have their opinions. but thanks for proving my point. the only worked up one is you girl. go fuck yourself :bye:

17 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

omg this thread... chill out... it'll be okay

image0.gif

drowing myself in endless delulu pool of LDR discography tonight to accept what happened. 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

bitch i barely even said anything and just said people (like you) are annoying with not letting people have their opinions. but thanks for proving my point. the only worked up one is you girl. go fuck yourself :bye:

Kskskskskskskskks omg lurking LB is super fun when the drama rolls in. :lmaoney:

Honestly though the news that there’s no Jack or Rick and only the one Mike song actually makes me pretty excited because that means there’s a good chance either Gabe or Zach produced most of the album. Everything Lana does with Zach is always pure gold and I feel like I’ve been waiting forever for a Zach-produced Lana album. And so far Gabe has shown a lot of promise; the ambiance of BB & TB is so beautiful. I feel like Lana has a clear vision in mind. I’m getting gritty country-blues-jazz Americana vibes. :really:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

18 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

I think y’all need to accept that she updates us on the album while she’s making it. People don’t like when she’s silent and don’t like that she shares things. If anyone really got their hopes up for either of these dates without a preorder, where have you been? Who have you been stanning all this time? I’m not even like a huge lana defender. She’s does things I don’t like sometimes. But it’s really not that serious. And no real music critic ever discounts her albums because of the release. It’s literally just marketing. 

Where's the update?? Can't find it

Let ppl complain at least for  today for gods sake & then we can move on with usual shit & be more optimistic 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Let people complain. We're all here together waiting for this puta's music. No one is more superior than the next person. You're not superior if you're up Lana's ass and the people who complain are allowed to show their disappointment. Stop policing this shit. It's a DISCUSSION forum, that's how it all works

Snort some coke or something

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Let people complain. We're all here together waiting for this puta's music. No one is more superior than the next person. You're not superior if you're up Lana's ass and the people who complain are allowed to show their disappointment. Stop policing this shit. It's a DISCUSSION forum, that's how it all works

Snort some coke or something

tenor.gif

PERIOD. THANK YOU

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

18 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

Oh you just talk like that? Charming. I made it clear in the minimal amount of input I had that people should feel the way they feel and they're justified to, I only added my thoughts on it not being worthwhile if all you're doing is self-entitled. Maybe you misunderstood. 

3 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Where's the update?? Can't find it

Let ppl complain at least for  today for gods sake & then we can move on with usual shit & be more optimistic 

I'm surprised there are not more meltdowns tbh. :troll:

Just now, mar said:

Oh you just talk like that? Charming. I made it clear in the minimal amount of input I had that people should feel the way they feel and they're justified to, I only added my thoughts on it not being worthwhile if all you're doing is self-entitled. Maybe you misunderstood. 

yeah bla bla and now leave @lanasbottom alone

OiUHEXQ.jpg