Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

does mike dean not giving any fucks as to how we even know these things??? ?

He's so funny, he's been the only good things about this era cus he has kept us laughing with his interactions with us. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

17 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

what color are the banisters now? giphy.giftenor.gif

Rainbow, we're still in Pride month bitchessss :illumilana2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

How does boz even know when are songs added to albums? Maybe she just recorded and registered a new one unrelated to LDR8. Maybe he can see albums being submitted to labels or something.

OR maybe the delay is in boz's info and she changed the title and added the song some weeks ago and we're good :brows:

giphy.gif

from Santa Monica Sinners to Santa Clarita Sinners was such a groundbreaking development. The level of delulu magic.

Btw, both of them are iconic song titles. 

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

How does boz even know when are songs added to albums? Maybe she just recorded and registered a new one unrelated to LDR8. Maybe he can see albums being submitted to labels or something.

OR maybe the delay is in boz's info and she changed the title and added the song some weeks ago and we're good :brows:

:thumb3:

16 hours ago, gsnlp said:

Ben just responded to a comment on his last post on Instagram saying she’s still working on it but he confirmed there’s an album coming. Thoughts?

omg hop on the Delulu train quick bitches. *Insert Vroom Vroom by Charli XCX*

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

Ben just responded to a comment on his last post on Instagram saying she’s still working on it but he confirmed there’s an album coming. Thoughts?

img.jpg

Does anyone have any idea how much involvement Mike Dean has on BB? Gabe Simon’s Instagram caption from May has me wondering if he’s the primary producer and Mike Dean’s WW was just an addition tacked onto the record to tie together Lana “telling [her] story.”

It’s a little confusing, but I’m curious if that’s why Mike Dean emphasized his future work with her. I honestly hope I’m wrong because I love WW, but we’ll see!

Any thoughts or any comments from Mike Dean that might imply otherwise? I’m mot super caught up on LDR8 news lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath