Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Guys, help. I've listened to Dealer +150 times and I can't get enough. It's just so good! I want to stop so by the time the album drops, it still feels fresh, but I can't :paris:

Hide contents

I'll give her all my money, give her all my money, give her all my moneeeeyyyy :icant:

snippet or did it leak…? :oh:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Lana's thought process. 

"Lay your hands on me like you're a bulldozer"

Might be a bit much. 

"Lay your hands on me like you're a Land Rover "

Perfect. 

1 minute ago, Style said:

snippet or did it leak…? :oh:

I cannot either confirm nor deny if it did :stareney2:

Spoiler

But I don't think y'all understand, I am OBSESSED!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, Thoth said:

Listening to Dealer, Thunder, California and Loaded makes me think the unreleased The Last Shadow Puppet collobaration album was going to be sooo good. I'm glad they decided to re-use those songs for their individual releases. I hope to listen to more in the future projects.

Did something else leak?

6 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

Did something else leak?

Loaded is a song Miles Kane released a couple years back, I think Lana helped write or something? Idk, I listened to it on release which I think I would’ve only done if it was lana related. I assume it was TLSP session related too. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

7 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Yes I meant the covers @The Siren

Cocc had only 1? And 1 for target?

The table Karens and the Target one with Lana in the white dress standing alone. 

There was a cassette with the pic of the fort/castle with Chemtrails above. 

I am so excited for this album to come out. Chemtrails was a bit of a disappointment for me, despite it being one of the best albums out this year. It was not on the level of NFR. But Blue Banisters really seems like a return to form and I’m glad Jack is out of the way. So far, she hasn’t released a single bad track from it and Arcadia sounds amazing (on the level of video games).

Everything that happened in the last 24 hours was so shookening it feels like a fever dream,  There’s still an inner paranoid part of me that thinks this is an elaborate joke by boz and eclipse, but when I see the tracklist and everything come from Lana herself it’s going to feel so special. :cryney2:

i am actually so excited for this album, i love chemtrails but it’s so short and some of the songs are god tier but some of them are kinda boring to me (lmlylaw, breaking up slowly, for free)

blue banisters has a bit of everything, classic lana elements and tracks and a beautiful cover etc. i’m so hype :cryney2:

3 minutes ago, UltraviolenceMike said:
Spoiler

Wait so is nectar of gods reworked at all? I forgot if that was mentioned. Same with living legend, was that also re worked?

Spoiler

nectar of the gods is basically the same i think, and living legend was described as ‘more alive’

Just now, Style said:
  Reveal hidden contents

nectar of the gods is basically the same i think, and living legend was described as ‘more alive’

I would hope at least some sort of instrumental re work 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

1 hour ago, Poor Stacy said:

zxcvcmxznvmcxvxmxmxmxmxmxmxmxmxmxmxmxMXMXMXXMXMXMXX

i screamed

poor Clayton knows he's an interlude. bless.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I wonder if they’re still together or not. I’d say no which means he’s an attention seeker through and through.

I’m gonna take a guess and say The Trio is dedicated to the relationship between her, Chuck and Charlie. They grew up together through all the mess and the emotional abuse and forged a bond that is so clearly important to her. That’s why it was placed in the beginning of the album!

IMG-1607.jpg