Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

24 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

and the website might crash, it's just PURE CHAOS

SO MUCH FUN I MISS IT 

YES. whenever the site crashes it means something dropped or there's a scat troll on the loose, so i get both excited and scared at the same time :oprah3:

Capture.jpg

Praying for a track called "Sunburn" ??

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

16 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

the only thing ive gotten from this thread in the past 2 days is that some of yall have absolutely no idea what abuse n trauma really is. saying that lana is abusing you or causing trauma with something as stupid as release dates is the reason why abuse and trauma isnt taken seriously. say youre upset with her and go... it’s literally embarrassing. 

Jesus Christ when whoever it was mentioned abuse (and when I mentioned trauma) earlier, we didn't mean literal abuse and PTSD trauma..it's a figure of speech.

I'd assume by now we'd all know that taking everything we read on here seriously or in its literal context more specifically is the last thing to be done.

tenor.gif

15 minutes ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

Jesus Christ when whoever it was mentioned abuse (and when I mentioned trauma) earlier, we didn't mean literal abuse and PTSD trauma..it's a figure of speech.

I'd assume by now we'd all know that taking everything we read on here seriously or in its literal context more specifically is the last thing to be done.

ya'll were quite literally saying a singer is responsible for your mental health bc she should OBVIOUSLY knows that many of her fans have mental health issues and her being silent is detrimental to it. touch grass. lana del rey does not care about your mental well beings and i don't even mean that in a 'your mental health isn't important' way i mean it in an 'allowing a pop culture figure to have this much impact on your mood/well being is indictive of deeper issues that should be addressed professionally or digging into your unhealed trauma" way.  :oprah3: using abuse, ptsd, or truama as a 'figure of speech' when referring to a singer not being in constant communication with her fans is weird. let's not try and flip the script and act like some of you weren't using it literally lol

anyways, 
manifesting blue banisters before thanksgiving yes 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

I intend on closing this whole trauma drama with a little word to the wise.. being the one who initially used the word trauma the other day in one of my posts, would just like to say that if people are gonna continue taking every word here out of context or better yet so seriously and literally, they'll end up having many more problem with many more future posts posted on here.. if anyone actually thinks that literal abuse was intended when whoever said it said it, then they seriously have a few screws loose in their heads cause obviously she doesn't abuse her fans. In what possible fkin way could that ever be even remotely close to being possible idk honestly  

tenor.gif

30 minutes ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

in certain circumstances people were being literal, and even if it's not literal or it's simply a figure of speech, comparing your favorite artist not being 100% clear about their upcoming album and it's release with abuse, poor mental health, & trauma is ignorant and people are going to call you out on it because it makes you sound foolish :facepalm:

WGe8ynS.gif

14 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

ya'll were quite literally saying a singer is responsible for your mental health bc she should OBVIOUSLY knows that many of her fans have mental health issues and her being silent is detrimental to it. touch grass. lana del rey does not care about your mental well beings and i don't even mean that in a 'your mental health isn't important' way i mean it in an 'allowing a pop culture figure to have this much impact on your mood/well being is indictive of deeper issues that should be addressed professionally or digging into your unhealed trauma" way.  :oprah3: using abuse, ptsd, or truama as a 'figure of speech' when referring to a singer not being in constant communication with her fans is weird. let's not try and flip the script and act like some of you weren't using it literally lol

anyways, 
manifesting blue banisters before thanksgiving yes 

I hope ur not referring to me when u talk about her responsibility of certain fans' mental states cause if u are u are mistaken 

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

in certain circumstances people were being literal, and even if it's not literal or it's simply a figure of speech, comparing your favorite artist not being 100% clear about their upcoming album and it's release with abuse, poor mental health, & trauma is ignorant and people are going to call you out on it because it makes you sound foolish :facepalm:

Absolutely right. But u can't say we weren't here night and day kind of losing our minds when the whole COTCC release fiasco was going on lol :dua:

tenor.gif

16 minutes ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

Absolutely right. But u can't say we weren't here night and day kind of losing our minds when the whole COTCC release fiasco was going on lol :dua:

I was here here having fun. Gifs, jokes, discussions- I liked it :oprah3:

And you know, this is not the first time someone said that Lana is abusive by not releasing BB. That‘s why we took your post literally.

But now let‘s end this discussion once and for all, because Miss Del Rey is serving lewks on that selphie :gurl:

22 hours ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

I meant trauma happened when she announced chemtrails release at first, wasn't the case, then a second date, wasn't the case and 6 months of hell till the actual release ended up happening. All that caused a traumatic experience for some ppl like myself 

if u are wondering why people took u "seriously" and responded the way they did... i mean... choice of language matters

anyway, if she keeps the current album art, i think the vinyl colour should be a very deep translucent cherry red or translucent baby pink :legend:

mUENGN9.png

4 minutes ago, COCC said:

I was here here having fun. Gifs, jokes, discussions- I liked it :oprah3:

And you know, this is not the first time someone said that Lana is abusive by not releasing BB. That‘s why we took your post literally.

But now let‘s end this discussion once and for all, because Miss Del Rey is serving lewks on that selphie :gurl:

Agreed im fed up too. And u are mistaken for I wasn't the one who spoke about her abusing I was the trauma guy. Abuse is someone else and I wanna be clear about that cause I don't wanna be affiliated with or known for the one who thinks Lana abuses ppl. We abuse ourselves on this site 

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

if u are wondering why people took u "seriously" and responded the way they did... i mean... choice of language matters

anyway, if she keeps the current album art, i think the vinyl colour should be a very deep translucent cherry red or translucent baby pink :legend:

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the vinyl turns out to be blue... Since it's called blue banisters LOL.. if she divides the album into 2 seperate vinyls like she usually does I would expect one to be grey and one green. Would be excruciatingly funny if so 

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the vinyl turns out to be blue... Since it's called blue banisters LOL.. if she divides the album into 2 seperate vinyls like she usually does I would expect one to be grey and one green. Would be excruciatingly funny if so 

i really hope her team doesn't do that! i would really prefer if the colours, especially "blue", was kept as a metaphor/symbol and not translated literally into album cover art or materials! i feel like it would just add so much more complexity to the album if the music alone could explore and depict what "blue" is and its meanings. it also feels weirdly ... commercial and flat to choose blue/green/grey idk 

mUENGN9.png

22 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

57 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

I think this has been misunderstood by many here, mentioning trauma does not necessarily mean it’s equal to physical or sexual abuse or PTSD. Some people might  say ‘my job interview was traumatic’. Or ‘this Movie was traumatic’….so it’s in the same context as me saying Lana messing me around with album releases is traumatic.  As an abuse survivor I did NOT mean to devalue anyones experience of trauma they’ve had, I did not mean to suggest it’s comparable to abuse or PTSD.  So I apologise for that.   

I have Borderline Personality Disorder, So I get upset over small things more easily, so the whole saga with Lana and release dates and uncertainty might bother me more than a lot of people.  So I can understand why it seems so ridiculous to many here.  I do totally agree it is not Lana’s job to cater to my mental health, so maybe my comments were  too much and for that I also Apologise.   

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

14 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I think this has been misunderstood by many here, mentioning trauma does not necessarily mean it’s equal to physical or sexual abuse or PTSD. Some people might  say ‘my job interview was traumatic’. Or ‘this Movie was traumatic’….so it’s in the same context as me saying Lana messing me around with album releases is traumatic.  As an abuse survivor I did NOT mean to devalue anyones experience of trauma they’ve had, I did not mean to suggest it’s comparable to abuse or PTSD.  So I apologise for that.   

I have Borderline Personality Disorder, So I get upset over small things more easily, so the whole saga with Lana and release dates and uncertainty might bother me more than a lot of people.  So I can understand why it seems so ridiculous to many here.  I do totally agree it is not Lana’s job to cater to my mental health, so maybe my comments were  too much and for that I also Apologise.   

dudeeeeeee :trisha: big hugs!

Spoiler

i have bpd too and am a bit better now at living in my "wise mind" but i totally understand u now

mUENGN9.png