Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Well I am still loving the singles. Blue Banisters is such an incredible work of poetry; so many artists that use symbolism or metaphor as very central to their songs use symbols with pre-existing connotations but I feel like the way Lana gave meaning to her banisters was very unique and tasteful. Also Wildflower Wildfire has grown on me a lot, Mike I love these chords :ma:

nice cocc bro

lowkey glad this thread is getting locked/replaced once we get some proper news about the release:toofunny:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

10 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

she seriously DOES NOT owe us anything, she is not in anyway responsible for her fans and how they feel about her, and she certainly is not responsible for their mental/emotional health, is it frustrating that we deal with false dates and confusing album roll-outs, but nothing's stopping you or anybody else from focusing on other musicians or just straight-up unstanning, it's really hard to say that you're being disrespected by her when you don't even know what's going on behind the scenes and you don't even know her, if her vague & confusing album roll-outs are that impactful on your life, that's your own personal issue, she doesn't do anything with the expectation that it'll keep her fans' mental health in a good spot, that's not her responsibility, it's not healthy to have a relationship with your favorite artist like this, when you don't know her and you don't know what she's even thinking or feeling, or what's really going on in her life, her niece was just born and we have no clue how hard she's working on this album, she could be writing & recording for hours every single day and we wouldn't know that for sure

+ she also might be working on LDR9 at the same time :agree:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

33 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Perhaps she should focus on what’s happening now..

maybe? 

Well she may have already finished BB, also at the end of the day she isn't the only one behind releasing her art, there's a whole label too. To me she seemed more excited about this project than Chemtrails, so i take that as a good sign. Plus we don't have a new release date, so it's not like we're waiting for some specific time/setting ourselves up for disappointment again, therefore i don't really see a point in talking about the july 4th situation or other fake release dates, since it's not like we or Lana can change anything about that now :whatever2:

BRILLIANT.gif

the only thing ive gotten from this thread in the past 2 days is that some of yall have absolutely no idea what abuse n trauma really is. saying that lana is abusing you or causing trauma with something as stupid as release dates is the reason why abuse and trauma isnt taken seriously. say youre upset with her and go... it’s literally embarrassing. 

Billboard's stupid rule really fucked her work dynamic up. She gets excited and announces a new record without realizing that she has to sit on the finished record for 2-3 months while physicals get done. She's used to make a lot of last minute changes and additions but now that means a long delay. 

She was so unsure about the Chemtrails tracklist cause once she submitted it, she couldn't change it at all and I'm sure the same happened with BB and its tracklist change.

I guess the better thing for her (and us) would be to just announce things when they are actually happening and set in stone and not in a limbo of technical and music industry shit (but I can't blame her really, I'd also get excited about my hard work).

She's literally making records faster than vinyl plants can press them :pussypower:

giphy.gif

53 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

the only thing ive gotten from this thread in the past 2 days is that some of yall have absolutely no idea what abuse n trauma really is. saying that lana is abusing you or causing trauma with something as stupid as release dates is the reason why abuse and trauma isnt taken seriously. say youre upset with her and go... it’s literally embarrassing. 

What? I never said abuse and trauma…..I said she didn’t care about fans with MH issues to keep toying with our emotions about release dates and not being clear.  No it isn’t that deep but it’s still rude to fans to act this way and unprofessional. That is what I was trying to say. 

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Billboard's stupid rule really fucked her work dynamic up. She gets excited and announces a new record without realizing that she has to sit on the finished record for 2-3 months while physicals get done. She's used to make a lot of last minute changes and additions but now that means a long delay. 

She was so unsure about the Chemtrails tracklist cause once she submitted it, she couldn't change it at all and I'm sure the same happened with BB and its tracklist change.

I guess the better thing for her (and us) would be to just announce things when they are actually happening and set in stone and not in a limbo of technical and music industry shit (but I can't blame her really, I'd also get excited about my hard work).

She's literally making records faster than vinyl plants can press them :pussypower:

Billboard rules make zero sense and it also punishes artists on smaller labels where physicals may take longer to get done. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

46 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

I had a dream the BB mix of Thunder leaked and it had heavenly electric guitar in it :wowcry:

Yes lets keep dreaming collectively the same thing :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

I’m so sorry I shouldn’t laugh but some people really need to touch some grass and get a grip :delicious: yes we want new music and yes it’s taking longer than we hoped but to say Lana is emotionally abusive is so dumb especially when she’s spent quite a bit of her career singing about abuse in past relationships etc do you honestly think someone who doesn’t even know you exist not giving you new music is on the same level as that :godlaugh2:  anyways stream blue banisters :dance:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

lana be like

Time present and time past
Are both perhaps present in time future,
If all time is eternally later later
All time is SOON or SOONISH.....

MUSH TO THINK ABOOT.....

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

2 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I said she didn’t care about fans with MH issues to keep toying with our emotions about release dates and not being clear.  No it isn’t that deep but it’s still rude to fans to act this way and unprofessional. That is what I was trying to say. 

She also doesn‘t care about fans who are colorblind when it comes to album covers or music videos. And she doesn‘t care about fans who have a fear of dogs by posing with Tex & Mex. And why should she? She doesn’t have a contract with us fans. Let that woman do whatever she want’s to do. She‘s not responsible for fans with MH issues. Sorry, but I really don‘t get your point :oprah3: 

You can believe that she‘s rude and unprofessional, sure, but if it affects you that much then you should try to change that. 

3 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

she didn’t care about fans with MH issues to keep toying with our emotions about release dates and not being clear

again, if one of your mental health issues is the fact that lana gives fake dates and changes her mind about when the album is coming out, you should work on it instead of being pissed at lana because of something that happened a long time ago. she literally stopped doing that. "album TBD". it doesn't have a release date, and if you want it to have one now, that's your problem, not lana's

7 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

again, if one of your mental health issues is the fact that lana gives fake dates and changes her mind about when the album is coming out, you should work on it instead of being pissed at lana because of something that happened a long time ago. she literally stopped doing that. "album TBD". it doesn't have a release date, and if you want it to have one now, that's your problem, not lana's

Ugh… It is Lana’s problem it’s disrespectful and unprofessional.  It wasn’t a long time ago it was twice like a few months ago and with COCC.  Regardless of my MH comment, she should have just said TBD to begin with.  But it is what it is 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Okay let's change the topic because this mental health discussion is boring and petty.

What colour will the vinyl be? :prettyhurts:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven