Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, VioletBunny said:

BOZ scrobbled a bunch of songs when he scrobbled thunder/cherry blossom, and that was one of them 

he confirmed it was originally a part of the album but was ultimately scrapped

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, palemoonbaby said:

If she doesn't want deluxe editions, she should do re-edition. Blue Banisters: Arcadias at Sierra Madre?

Blue Banisters: Arcadia Reloaded - The Re-Up

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

10 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

However, I wouldn’t mind a bunch of unreleased tracks (even if they’re leaked) like in a deluxe version. You’d have the standard 100% unheard/brand new material, and then you’d have the deluxe w/ let’s say 6 already leaked tracks, but in a cohesive way. I’d dig that, ngl 

i would be so onboard with this but some people would be mad cuz we would paying for songs we’ve had for free for years :toofunny:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 minute ago, CmonDownToFL said:

sorry this is embarassing but can u define "scrobbled" :bebe:

google did not help at all

if you have the website "last.fm" connected to apple music and you listen to a song and it will "scrobble" it and it's like a record of all the songs you've listened to

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

maybe we're the real insiders all along :wowcry: 

while all of the tiktok stans are listening to jealous girl, we're listening to works of art like living legend, wild one, & i talk to jesus :oprah3:

2023 they'll discover UV gems:illumilana2:

1 minute ago, Style said:

i would be so onboard with this but some people would be mad cuz we would paying for songs we’ve had for free for years :toofunny:

There's unreleased leaked songs on the album already tho. 

Also they shouldn't be pissed about her wanting to be paid for her work :hoe:

Just now, Style said:

I mean, I’d be 100% onboard. But it would have to be in a way that she’d want to do it and that she would be in full control of which tracks would pop up on the deluxe, bc usually the label is the one who chooses the tracks. 
I mean, you’d have brand new material on the standard and some fan favorites, that would make sense in the context of the record, on the deluxe. What’s not to like?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

since she's possibly releasing a few of her amazing songs from 2012-2015... we should leak unidentified flying bill, a marvelous song from 2013... as a way of celebration... just a thought :hoe: :dua: 

You and @Veinsineon better stand up. :uh: