Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

BLACKOUTZONE ON ATRL GUYS ALERT!!!!!

"Gabe Simon's (BB and Text Book producer) birthday is in November 3. On this occasion birthday wishes included in album booklet. Yes, she did that. I have no words on her:rip:"

1 minute ago, palemoonbaby said:

"Gabe Simon's (BB and Text Book producer) birthday is in November 3. On this occasion birthday wishes included in album booklet. Yes, she did that. I have no words on her:rip:"

You troll like thunder :thumb2:

if this is true I-

8 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

So the album is coming in October or what

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

9 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Please tell me this isn't true... :thumb:

13 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

is this true or a lie :smile4:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Happy September :hype: 9 more days until Arcadia (not confirmed, just manifesting)

imageproxy.jpg

15 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

me going to atrl to check if it's right 

Fast Typing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 minute ago, venicebitx said:

I feel that something it’s coming this week:clapback:

that's what we say every week but  lets manifest some delulu energy for the 1st of September even if its already the second of September for me

:sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny:

Blue Banisters out September 17th!!!!

UtrMWJM.jpg

Just now, Jaeden xx said:

that's what we say every week but  lets manifest some delulu energy for the 1st of September even if its already the second of September for me

:sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny::sluttybunny:

Blue Banisters out September 17th!!!!

True, the only thing we would get it’s another birthday post :defeated:

original.gif

Blue Banisters E.P

1. Blue Banisters

2. Wildflower Wildfire

3. Textbook

4. Living Legend

5. Rose Petals Featuring Barrie James O'Neill

6. Thunder

7. Dealer

8. Liz, I'm Calling From California

9. Cherry Blossom

Spoiler

had to mention the iconic Liz, I'm Calling from California

UtrMWJM.jpg

Just now, honey is that true said:

No, I was just trying to check the information. But it took me ages to find Lana's thread. :stareney:

oh I tried to look at BOZ's profile but you need an atrl account for that anyways true or no?

UtrMWJM.jpg