Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Not that it’s any « real » news, and y’all probably gonna say it’s bullshit ( i swear, sometimes, this site…), but I prefer this to nothing at this point. 

either way, it's not impossible :oprah3:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

25 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Not that it’s any « real » news, and y’all probably gonna say it’s bullshit ( i swear, sometimes, this site…), but I prefer this to nothing at this point. 

do I count as an insider if I think the same? :oprah3:

Anyone slightly bothered by this, like their is inspiration and homage but this is really just a rip off to be quite honest. Kind of disappointed she just copied Tracy so blatantly 5FD77C46-E4B7-427C-B5E6-2F5D0733FBD9.jpe

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

6 minutes ago, be sweet said:

do I count as an insider if I think the same? :oprah3:

:um2: maybe…

You’re right about that post not being anything groundbreaking (if BoZ says it’s coming before end of year, she has to do something this month), but I kinda like the « pseudo confirmation » it will happen this month. 

32 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

September 31st it is I guess. :pls:

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Really hyped myself up today thinking the first of the month would bring news 

source.gif?cid=ecf05e47co9hk1z43q3mliooy

I'm hyping myself up for Monday since it's Labor Day (Lana loves her Americana holidays)

34 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Anyone slightly bothered by this, like their is inspiration and homage but this is really just a rip off to be quite honest. Kind of disappointed she just copied Tracy so blatantly 5FD77C46-E4B7-427C-B5E6-2F5D0733FBD9.jpe

i get what you're saying. but honestly, i think it's cool when artists pay homage to old artists. also i've never heard of tracy nelson tbh. so maybe i'm just being biased but i think it's beautiful. i'd rather have this than a picsart cover or one with her friends again. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

41 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

fuck tracy lana ate that upp she sure ddd

qfrWuBl.png

2 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

the white border/photo in the middle is a pretty classic layout so i'm convinced atm that it's an honest coincidence. i really doubt lana specifically chose to pay homage to tracy nelson who is a super obscure reference (though it's still possible since tracy is a country/blues singer, lana's seemingly favourite genre atm). but  it's not "plagiarism" like insinuated by any means. posing with your dogs for album art is VERY classic, v americana and v folk.

mUENGN9.png

48 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

imo it's not a rip off at all, just (possibly– we still don't know for sure if this is something lana is actually referencing on purpose?) a reference in the same way that lana incorporates lines and phrases from iconic songs she loves into her own music. i find it charming, if the BB cover is in fact purposefully a nod to Nelson's album cover.

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

imo it's not a rip off at all, just (possibly– we still don't know for sure if this is something lana is actually referencing on purpose?) a reference in the same way that lana incorporates lines and phrases from iconic songs she loves into her own music. i find it charming, if the BB cover is in fact purposefully a nod to Nelson's album cover.

if it is a nod to tracy nelson, i'm excited to learn why once we get the album

mUENGN9.png

18 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i get what you're saying. but honestly, i think it's cool when artists pay homage to old artists. also i've never heard of tracy nelson tbh. so maybe i'm just being biased but i think it's beautiful. i'd rather have this than a picsart cover or one with her friends again. 

Yeah I also think it is cool when this happens. This is one of my favorites.

d753fe2fde723d00694cbf5059865642.jpg