Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

the fact that i've chosen to not listen to arcadia until the album is gonna be torturous

GIF nat geo wild mission critical cute - animated GIF on GIFER - by Dogal
(im excited to see everyone's reactions tho)

I pray for u.

???? so sad to be a purist. 

literally who cares if she references

Spoiler

america?? arcadia is literally a place in america ? the song (as we can tell so far) is partially about her body representing all the mountains and valleys from which she resides. all within america. i really dont think its a patriotic song...

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the song/album in spoilers <3

Lana's voice sounds so pretty in the snippet :trisha: Arcadia is gonna be such a good song 

Also, this probably doesn't mean anything, but.... lana.lnk.to/bluebanistersalbum (and if someone already mentioned that that's my bad I just woke up and I'm too lazy to scroll through the whole thread lol)

imageproxy.jpg

15 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

omg i just heard it..... PLSSS :trisha: THE NOSTALGIC FEELING SHES ABLE TO PORTRAY IS GODLY

It sounds like her best song? Wtf. ARCAADIA :crying5: :crying: :trisha:

:oprah2: Guys... What is this timeline? I feel bad for all the ppl who died before experiencing this moment. I'm so happy to be alive

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

I pray for u.

???? so sad to be a purist. 

it really is. i haven't listened to WW, BB, or TB for months now. those songs are constantly playing in my head. they're just so good. :icant:

but i know we're getting the album in october, i just know it. i can wait another month. :hair:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

Lana's voice sounds so pretty in the snippet :trisha: Arcadia is gonna be such a good song 

Also, this probably doesn't mean anything, but.... lana.lnk.to/bluebanistersalbum 

YES ITS SO SWEET. SO PURE. ITS LIKE HEAVEN.

LIKE honey. It reminds me of golden sunshine 

There’s something hilarious about everyone freaking out over her just singing “Arcadia”, I’m with you all it sounds so pretty, but is this what we’ve come to? :suicide:

How can we make it be Wednesday Rn??

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Im fully delusional when I say this but The way she sings it reminds me of the Genovia National Anthem :defeated:and I mean this as a compliment bc this was my childhood :angie:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

We can't even hear the word

Spoiler

"America" without getting upset anymore? Ok, that's it, pack it up, ladies! Time to delete most songs from AKA, Born to Die, Paradise, Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, Lust for Life, Norman Fucking Rockwell and Chemtrails Over the Country Club from your phones and computers for any references to America or American imagery!

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the song/album in spoilers <3

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.