Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 hours ago, Contemplating God said:
Spoiler

We can't even hear the word "America" without getting upset anymore? Ok, that's it, pack it up, ladies! Time to delete most songs from AKA, Born to Die, Paradise, Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, Lust for Life, Norman Fucking Rockwell and Chemtrails Over the Country Club from your phones and computers for any references to America or American imagery!

who said that :die: 

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the song/album in spoilers <3

mUENGN9.png

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

a 2-second snippet of arcadia leaked and all it is is her singing "arcadia" :omfg2:

2 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

a 2 second snippet freaking us out :true:

fuck y'all i thought the entire thing leaked :krylie: the snippet sounds very disney-esque 

Just now, Alison by Slowdive said:

who said that :die: 

Literally all of the people who are upset that this song is "patriotic!!!!!111!1!"

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Her inserting her body into roads and mountain ranges, referencing hotels, saying her man touches her like a vehicle… all to symbolize him coming and leaving her life ?? like she is actually a genius 

11 minutes ago, yayoop said:

There’s something hilarious about everyone freaking out over her just singing “Arcadia”, I’m with you all it sounds so pretty, but is this what we’ve come to? :suicide:

How can we make it be Wednesday Rn??

Noooo! But it's so pure and lovely. It is like ur guardian angel singing to u. !!! 

37 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

What if the album's coming earlier, like a surprise drop with Arcadia MV or something like that? Why'd they create the link to the album so soon? 

A DREAM COME TRUE.:pray2: BUT that's WAAAAY too good to to be:crai::oprah3: true

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Spoiler

she is america she is arcadia god bless america and the beautiful woman that IS america lana del rey herself in all her mother earthly glory :oprah3:

Edited by Clampigirl

sUcVobB.png

Mod note: user was banned for this post

Edited by Elle
Sharing links to leaked material from upcoming projects, even in video format, is strictly forbidden.

Mmeow~

5 hours ago, Gothicula said:

Her inserting her body into roads and mountain ranges, referencing hotels, saying her man touches her like a vehicle… all to symbolize him coming and leaving her life ?? like she is actually a genius 

Spoiler

imagine arcadia ends with the man leaving america... perhaps for the uk :rollin:

Edited by Clampigirl

mUENGN9.png