Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

I read that Loved you then and now it's from the UV era?? and it's very personal that's why she scrapped

This song sounded soo good fuck

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

so it's fake right? 

more than likely :oic2:

remember when someone downloaded a fake leak before and it ended up ruining his dad's computer? i wouldn't attempt it lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Diamantes WILD said:
  Hide contents

I4QT5o7.png

smth about having the album being released 2 weeks before. cd's. prof pic is the UO cover 

You are so quick with the screenshots I'm dying I literally just added Fabrizio, Robert, and Chuck to the credits 2 minutes ago

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, Diamantes WILD said:
  Hide contents

ojMEoyU.png
nDUBhPB.png
I4QT5o7.png

smth about having the album being released 2 weeks before. cd's. prof pic is the UO cover 

Whoa is this real? I missed this

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

its been a while since i was active here but

i'm so excited for the release of BB. Also happy she included all the unreleased songs and that they won't be changing much. God i cant believe ive been on this site for like 7 years and the excitement/anticipation still feels the same. also the leaks and the meltdowns since forever:oprah3:

Wy8jf2U.jpg

I just hope something is really said on this album. I love COCC, one of my faves from her (then again I’ll love anything lana does) but I feel like it was very obvious she wasn’t sure where she was headed. Like that one interview where she says it’s about not knowing what’s next in life. I feel like there were no statements made but then again maybe not knowing or no statement is statement enough ya know? I mean based of Wildflower alone I feel like lyrically we’re already getting something way more personal than Chemtrails. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

You are so quick with the screenshots I'm dying I literally just added Fabrizio, Robert, and Chuck to the credits 2 minutes ago

The devil works hard but @Diamantes WILD works harder :true:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

okay now it's time for...

Spoiler

TARGET EDITION COVER LETS GO

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I get the best feeling in my bones that BB is coming for NFR’s crown for being her critical magnum opus—her defining moment as a singer-songwriter a lá Joni Mitchell’s Blue, Carole King’s Tapestry, or Kate Bush’s Hounds of Love :wub: