Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I wonder if insiders know anything about the early version of BB/RCS. Have they listened to it? Was it very different from what we're getting? Specifically, has the idea of including 5/6 unreleased songs been there the whole time or did Lana decide to put them in because she scrapped a good amount of the album and didn't want to leave it short so just said 'fuck it, let these fa*gs enjoy for once and make it 15 songs'? Also, I know it's early to speculate, but I wonder what's next in Lanaverse. Will we ever hear LYTAN aka RCS and other original outakes. Seems like we're reaching the point where Lana has changed her laptop password and there might be less stuff leaking...

D.png

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Remember when I downloaded the Chemtrails leak and broke my dad's computer :oprah3: this time I've learned my lesson, I will wait for the album to be officially released!

Remembering with glory :wowcry:

1 minute ago, Vanilla Icy said:

lie down with me is an ultraviolence outtake, she's the gift that keeps on giving :heart:

it's serving your girl/pretty when you cry vibes with a lovely, romantic twist :heart: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 minutes ago, Once349 said:

I wonder if insiders know anything about the early version of BB/RCS. Have they listened to it? Was it very different from what we're getting? Specifically, has the idea of including 5/6 unreleased songs been there the whole time or did Lana decide to put them in because she scrapped a good amount of the album and didn't want to leave it short so just said 'fuck it, let these fa*gs enjoy for once and make it 15 songs'? Also, I know it's early to speculate, but I wonder what's next in Lanaverse. Will we ever hear LYTAN aka RCS and other original outakes. Seems like we're reaching the point where Lana has changed her laptop password and there might be less stuff leaking...

dealer was a cocc outtake, so maybe we'll get rock candy sweet/loved you then & now on the next album, which apparently she's working on? idk

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole