Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Elle said:

Good morning afternoon, everyone! I've just awoken and will be here with you for the next couple of hours. Hope everyone has been behaving! Lots of users on the site right now, looks like there's lots of excitement! Arcadia tomorrow! :hype: xx

Honey Old Lady GIF - Honey Old Lady Storm - Discover & Share GIFs

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Elle said:

Good morning afternoon, everyone! I've just awoken and will be here with you for the next couple of hours. Hope everyone has been behaving! Lots of users on the site right now, looks like there's lots of excitement! Arcadia tomorrow! :hype: xx

So much that the site feels like it's gonna crash from being so slow :omg: 

Last.FM | Discogs | Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

Just now, The Siren said:

My mom works in retail/warehouse and her store says it's very illegal to. 

Tho they don't sell music items. 

It may be different for other items, but for low key record shops, nobody's going to go in and see what theyr'e doing. It's not a punishable crime, at least in the US. If that's the case, I should be arrested along with my regular record shop's owner lmaooo but it's okay either way idc

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, cru3lworld said:

it has a password 

try nikkilane 

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Remember when I downloaded the Chemtrails leak and broke my dad's computer :oprah3: this time I've learned my lesson, I will wait for the album to be officially released!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

i doubt it'll leak. most of these variant/merch leaks are because they're already uploaded to the website (unlike the actual album). and like someone said most leaks come about because of physicals getting out

manifesting a leak free era sorry ladies i think it'll be worth the wait!!! :thirst:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

wait the blue vinyl cover - her face close-up was fake?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing