Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

do yall think she's doing a triple release because it's gonna get delayed like the NFR situation? or she's doing the single releases before dropping the album 

Maybe all 3 songs tell different parts of her story that she’ll explore in the album? Like BB is her love life, and then TB and WW will explore her career? So all 3 are meant to serve as a preamble for the record?

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

do yall think she's doing a triple release because it's gonna get delayed like the NFR situation? 

now why did you say this

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

now why did you say this

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

bc venice bitch and mac i'm not manifesting it but.... lol

Rb1feceb678f6aeb0ac4110d9f03eb60a?rik=21

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

do yall think she's doing a triple release because it's gonna get delayed like the NFR situation? or she's doing the single releases before dropping the album 

it is quite confusing knowing the album most likely isn't finished. mike said like a week ago they haven't finished anything and now they're about to put a whole song out :rip:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

and three ballads too... i cried listening to high by the beach today. high by the beach. i don't think i'm ready tumblr_m5i6qrAB5K1qbzjato1_400.gif

well that's because high by the beach is intricately produced... a power banger... honestly... tumblr_m5i6qrAB5K1qbzjato1_400.gif

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

well that's because high by the beach is intricately produced... a power banger... honestly... tumblr_m5i6qrAB5K1qbzjato1_400.gif

i love high by the beach so much i can't i can't deal

Spoiler

and this is off topic so spoiler but for some reason today in the car in made me so emotional and i burst into tears. and then i realized i was driving right behind (in traffic) my professor and they could definitely see me out their rear view mirror sobbing to hbtb freak art deco etc etc... i was going through something okay

i need something to send me to space... something as detailed, as layered, as beautiful as hbtb tumblr_m5i6qrAB5K1qbzjato1_400.gif

sUcVobB.png

11 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

It did cross my mind. The singles coming out on Thursday seem realistic to me, but the whole damn album coming out this July, and that after Mike literally said that it wasn't quite finished yet? That's still very unlikely, almost impossible to me. 

Just now, Max said:

It did cross my mind. The singles coming out on Friday seem realistic to me, but the whole damn album coming out this July, and that after Mike literally said that it wasn't quite finished yet? That's still very unlikely, almost impossible to me. 

its also interesting bc mike said "we haven't finished anything yet" and here we are getting a release from him as producer on the album what, a week or two later?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, new gods said:

it is quite confusing knowing the album most likely isn't finished. mike said like a week ago they haven't finished anything and now they're about to put a whole song out :rip:

they just finished it really quickly giphy.gif

sUcVobB.png

Just now, honeybadger said:

they just finished it really quickly giphy.gif

with miss Fickle Del Rey in the room? :omfg2:

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

EVERYONE GO AND SAY SOMETHING NICE.

we tried like 3 hours ago lol

giphy.gif

Just now, Rorman Nockwell said:

Well we need to be nicer

What can we bribe him with?

a lanaboards membership

giphy.gif