Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

When Text Book is just Lana reading out different texts from her and her LA friends' group chat 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

when text book is just lana reading qftc :tommy: 

Unmanifesting :runs:

imageproxy.jpg

wildflower and welfare checks

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’m so glad I’m done law school because while the Chemtrails pre-release was legendary and so much fun, it was a lot to keep up with as I was trying to graduate :rip: I’m so excited and grateful that we’re getting new music so quickly after we got a full album :wub:

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I’m so glad I’m done law school because while the Chemtrails pre-release was legendary and so much fun, it was a lot to keep up with as I was trying to graduate :rip: I’m so excited and grateful that we’re getting new music so quickly after we got a full album :wub:

I start graduate school tomorrow, just in time for this triple release :toofunny:  congrats on finishing legend :kiss2:

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Omg congrats on this success Queen! And you get to hang with us full-time for this one!

2 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

I start graduate school tomorrow, just in time for this triple release :toofunny:  congrats on finishing legend :kiss2:

Ahhh that’s so exciting! Congratulations, queen!!! <3 I started law school when the first MAC snippet was posted so I think it’s pretty special when such a huge milestone coincides with a Lana release :legend:it’s a good sign, I’m sending my best wishes for you and your future :wub: and thank you <3

1 minute ago, HighbytheSea said:

Omg congrats on this success Queen! And you get to hang with us full-time for this one!

Thank you! And yesss, it’s like a reward :nails:

2 minutes ago, new gods said:

so when boz said i cant believe she's doing this was he referring to the triple single release? 

that's honestly so anticlimatic if that's the case :bye: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

can some of u talented folk in the chat start working on alternate covers for these singles bc.. i love her for her bitter artistic vision but looking at that selfie gives me a headache at this point

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

not Eclipse deleting :pls:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

do yall think she's doing a triple release because it's gonna get delayed like the NFR situation? or she's doing the single releases before dropping the album 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

38 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I'd honestly have no problem with the selfie cover if it was unedited, she looks hot in it I don't care :blush3: 

At least she got in the car

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland