TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

22 hours ago, 111 said:

Sky Ferreira: Troubled Genius or Pathological Liar? (A Career Retrospective)

Sky Ferreira’s career has been marked by a series of false starts, controversies, and unmet expectations, all of which have left fans increasingly disillusioned. Her debut album Night Time, My Time was fraught with delays and underwent numerous iterations before its eventual release. In 2010, Sky blamed her record label for the initial postponements, a sentiment she has repeated in recent interviews for her alleged sophomore album. Due to the delays of her debut album, many fans were frustrated – "it's hard to imagine a proper album coming at this point when every few months we get empty announcements of album titles and album covers, with little to no progress made towards actually putting an album out there."

enhanced-buzz-wide-15933-1368127897-20.jpg  

(Notice how Sky has lied about “big things happening this winter”, this alleged winter will come up many times in Sky’s pathological lying history)

You're sick in the head and you really NEED professional help. Pushing fourty and wasting your precious time here writing weird obsessive stuff :////

9 minutes ago, Forgotten said:

You're sick in the head and you really NEED professional help. Pushing fourty and wasting your precious time here writing weird obsessive stuff :////

oh uh the free sky ferreira brigade is here :jack:

i was not told about the sky ferreira new song … need it so bad

8 hours ago, 111 said:

oh uh the free sky ferreira brigade is here :jack:

you didn’t deny pushing 40 tho👀

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

26 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

wait what new sky ferreira song? did she psot anything?

27 minutes ago, tough as a brat said:

wait what new sky ferreira song? did she psot anything?

the one that played at the baby girl thing

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

10 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

pushing 40, sick in the head, needing professional help, wasting their precious time...

i thought they were talking about sky herself 

7 hours ago, 111 said:

pushing 40, sick in the head, needing professional help, wasting their precious time...

i thought they were talking about sky herself 

some might say obsessing over someone you loathe so much may make one sick in the head…hmmm

also Sky isn’t pushing 40. She’s a young queen 

On 9/3/2024 at 10:23 AM, 111 said:

the fans joked Capitol Records crashed the car remotely

I fucking SCREAMED!

On a real note - this is really sad and we know she most likely has a drug problem, and seeing those comments from fans who found her in that state validates that for me. I think there may be some trauma growing up in the industry but it’s crystal clear no pun intended that she has substance abuse issues bc there’s no other plausible explanation after a decade+.

The portion of this regarding her flop shows and unprofessionalism is the worst bc not only is she scamming fans time, energy and $$$ it’s like why are you even trying to perform if this is what it’s gonna be every time. That shows an extreme lack of disrespect and I can’t @ some delusional Ferraris who were actually defending that behavior. Would never ever waste a cent on seeing that girl live 

I mean, I don't wanna justify it but her going through hell with the label and everything probably lead her to some drug abuse. She already was close to it so using them to escape from problems is what probably happened. I'm so sad for her because she is so freaking talented...