TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

titanic tried way too hard, the mars argo thing flopped, and he still put money into an "art instillation" that will flop in the minimum of A year. kids got money to blow. 

Also i'd like to see more anger in sky's work, im not feeling her stuff like i used to. 

OMFG.

Hallucination solo (in full) version

https://goo.gl/H8sYA0

I had it sitting on my hard drive for months and I haven't seen it anywhere so here y'all go

That's not the full "Hallucination," sorry...

The second verse differs from the first one, it doesn't repeat itself.

Also, in case you'd care, fix the year because it's not from 2012, it's from 2010. "Hallucination" had Nicole Morier involved and Sky worked with her for the last time in 2010.

There's no such thing as a solo version of the song, a duet or whatever too. There's only the Sky demo and Nicole's full version (that people have used to blend into Sky's and come up with a fan-made full). :)

Sky posted it herself on Instagram. It's probably been a year or something by now since she did so. I think she posted two snippets actually (maybe that video has two; I didn't listen), but I could be wrong.

it does have two, maybe somebody here could link me to the post?