TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

15 minutes ago, Red Light said:

Here's everything that have leaked so far:

"Guardian" - https://dbree.org/v/f90c78

"I Pray for Rain" - https://dbree.org/v/05f3dd

"Legends" (meant to be a 2018 single) - https://dbree.org/v/8ff7da

"One Way to Heaven" (recorded in 2013, but fits well there) - https://dbree.org/v/a1bf5e

+ "Voices Carry" - rough demo that Sky posted on SC.

She also teased a lot of snippets on Stories, they're on YouTube, but for the leaks, only these. :prettyhurts:

thank u so much !

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

wow legends has kinda left me speechless

Legends is amazing, it blew me away

She's so capable of making amazing music ugh

anyway are there any other artists out there who have Sky's vibe and/or sound?

negAbhB.png

On 11/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, LiFELiNE said:

it's so exhausting stanning her... there's a bunch of artists who have the same 80s rock vibe she has in her music and do it 10x better so i can't even think of her anymore without getting angry. i hope she's okay and all that but it's so sad that the only songs we've had since 2013/2014 are.... Guardian, a lq version of I Pray for Rain, Voices Carry, and Downhill Lullaby. she's a joke. i'm sorry, but it's the truth. she's a fucking joke. she makes fiona apple's release schedule look decent. 

other artists/bands you can listen to that have sky's vibe of music instead of listening to this lady who releases every 500 years

- Cocteau Twins
- Fiona Apple (for those who love I'm On Top)
- Garbage/Shirley Manson
- Kate Bush (Running Up That Hill was a Sky Ferreira song before Sky Ferreira, Hounds of Love is a masterpiece of an album)
- Kimbra (I don't know much about this girl, however my friend showed me some of her songs and they remind me of Sky if she was more inspired by Prince)
- Metric (SPECIFIC ALBUMS: every single one of them except Old World Underground, Where Are You Now? as it's a bit too punk for this genre)
- My Bloody Valentine (SPECIFIC ALBUMS: Loveless, some songs from it remind me of a lot of NTMT songs)
- The Smiths (How Soon is Now reminds me a lot of the songs from NTMT)
- Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac
- The Stone Roses
- Tears for Fears
- 'Til Tuesday (Sky covered Voices Carry, however they have a lot of great songs)

and before you come at me saying "STOP COMPARING WOMEN!!" i'm merely stating the alternatives to a girl who hasn't released since the immaculate conception.

2 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

There was this post a few pages ago

2 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

- Cocteau Twins
- Garbage/Shirley Manson
- Kate Bush (Running Up That Hill was a Sky Ferreira song before Sky Ferreira, Hounds of Love is a masterpiece of an album)
- Kimbra (I don't know much about this girl, however my friend showed me some of her songs and they remind me of Sky if she was more inspired by Prince)
- Metric (SPECIFIC ALBUMS: every single one of them except Old World Underground, Where Are You Now? as it's a bit too punk for this genre)
- My Bloody Valentine (SPECIFIC ALBUMS: Loveless, some songs from it remind me of a lot of NTMT songs)
- The Stone Roses
- Tears for Fears
- 'Til Tuesday (Sky covered Voices Carry, however they have a lot of great songs)

1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

There was this post a few pages ago

1 minute ago, LiFELiNE said:

- Cocteau Twins
- Garbage/Shirley Manson
- The Stone Roses
- Tears for Fears

thanks loves :kiss:

who was that band that everyone was saying was ripping Sky off like last year? It was an all female band

negAbhB.png

1 hour ago, Heartbreak High said:

isnt it 2012? she posted a long snippet in soundcloud in nov 2012, and the song looked the same as the one that leaked so im guessing that it was already the final version

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

6 hours ago, Heartbreak High said:

Yea around that time. It was for her first scrapped album.

It confuses me a little, but I think she has actually three scrapped debut albums: Cry Baby (2010-11, with One, Obsession, As If!...), Wild at Heart (2012, with Cecil Diamonds, Red Lips, Lost In My Bedroom, Swamp Girl, Pretty Dull, etc.), I'm Not Alright (2012, an updated version of Wild at Heart with songs like I'm Not Alright, Boys, 24 Hours, On Top, etc.) and then she shifted to Night Time, My Time (briefly titled I Will).

So Cecil Diamonds would've been for her second scrapped debut album, Wild at Heart.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, moonchild13 said:

It confuses me a little, but I think she has actually three scrapped debut albums: Cry Baby (2010-11, with One, Obsession, As If!...), Wild at Heart (2012, with Cecil Diamonds, Red Lips, Lost In My Bedroom, Swamp Girl, Pretty Dull, etc.), I'm Not Alright (2012, an updated version of Wild at Heart with songs like I'm Not Alright, Boys, 24 Hours, On Top, etc.) and then she shifted to Night Time, My Time (briefly titled I Will).

So Cecil Diamonds would've been for her second scrapped debut album, Wild at Heart.

This is correct, except for the part regarding I Will. It was an album on its own, it wasn’t renamed to NTMT.

It had its own track list (longer than NTMT), had tracks that remain unreleased/unleaked, some songs that were put into NTMT were reworked and some songs from NTMT weren’t even recorded when I Will was finished (like “Kristine”).

20 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Sky is a fraud. The way she takes already finished demos from producers and songwriters, records some mediocre vocals and takes all the credit.

tenor.gif?itemid=9755209

spill

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

14 hours ago, godsmonster said:

you might like an artist called "soko" she's very very similar, obviously not as good though

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e