TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

She has recorded some awful stuff for Masochism as well. The leaked ones are the good material she shamelessly just recorded vocals for, with the same lyrics and production. Not even some adlibs or word changes. Good god girl.

1 minute ago, rare said:

imagine spending almost a decade making an album and its noy even that good 

smg

Just now, vitriolkisses said:

First time coming on here in months and what a mess.. That’s so sky

Also she may be stealing songs on the low but wouldn’t that mean she would be actually releasing them or am I lost? Like it makes no sense she would have her work done for her and still not put it out. Surely sis would benefit from that (which she has not done for the past seven years) so I don’t think this rumor checks out?

What I believe is that Sky is very very very afraid of sophomore slump as NTMT had rave reviews. 

She must feel very stressed and pressured to release something that maintains her "legendary" status of "alternative pop princess". 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 minutes ago, Roger said:

Ooooh this version is superior than the album mix! Thank you so much <3 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 minutes ago, Roger said:

she did a radio mix for a song that didnt even play in the radio? :xgiggle:

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

Just now, vitriolkisses said:

First time coming on here in months and what a mess.. That’s so sky

Also she may be stealing songs on the low but wouldn’t that mean she would be actually releasing them or am I lost? Like it makes no sense she would have her work done for her and still not put it out. Surely sis would benefit from that (which she has not done for the past seven years) so I don’t think this rumor checks out?

It's not a rumour when Dev Hynes exposed her for doing it before. https://tonedeaf.thebrag.com/leaked-sky-ferreira-demo-busts-myth-co-writer-credits/

She is still on it. Same shit, nothing new, nothing changed. Guess the label got tired of her spending money and studio time karaoke-ing/covering songs, never to release them.

Just now, Roger said:

What I believe is that Sky is very very very afraid of sophomore slump as NTMT had rave reviews. 

She must feel very stressed and pressured to release something that maintains her "legendary" status of "alternative pop princess"

Well this legendary status is about to go down with the exposé we witnessed today :dua: istg if she is keeping the album because of that reason... :die:

1 minute ago, DaddyKnows said:

Exactly! "I Pray for Rain", "Legends" and "One Way to Heaven" were all digitally altered to sound like they're MQ. You can tell by the encoder.

Lea michele s visto rachel berry s GIF - Find on GIFER

Someone really hates us as much as we hate Sky

1 minute ago, Eclipse said:

It's not a rumour when Dev Hynes exposed her for doing it before. https://tonedeaf.thebrag.com/leaked-sky-ferreira-demo-busts-myth-co-writer-credits/

She is still on it. Same shit, nothing new, nothing changed. Guess the label got tired of her spending money and studio time karaoke-ing/covering songs, never to release them.

I suppose the label doesn't drop her because of contract

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, Vulture said:

The OG file of Legends leaked, it sounds pretty good to me

This one? https://dbree.org/v/fa1af7 It's not the OG, unless her producers are so dumb and export the songs in 128/160 kbps.

If so, yeah, it doesn't sound altered - but it's not 320 kbps as it promises to be ddddd. It's upscaled, but at least it's not altered. 

Just now, mintconfetti said:

I cackled so loud. 

so when exactly is this covers ep coming?

i think that in the most optimistic scenario, 2033

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

14 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

She has recorded some awful stuff for Masochism as well. The leaked ones are the good material she shamelessly just recorded vocals for, with the same lyrics and production. Not even some adlibs or word changes. Good god girl.

can you leak it king?:biblio:

wait a minute hold on

7 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Ugh, I forgot about that drama with Dev

@Eclipse by any chance you have info about the shelved albums? Covers, tracklists, drafts, etc. 

Tbh I blame drugs 

Correction: I blame hard drugs 

I mean, Miley does drugs (mostly weed) yet she is fucking able to release albums constantly and she is able to compose and produce. 

2 minutes ago, Roger said:

Tbh I blame drugs 

Correction: I blame hard drugs 

I mean, Miley does drugs (mostly weed) yet she is fucking able to release albums constantly and she is able to compose and produce. 

what does miley have to do with sky not giving a fuck about her embarrassing music career :air: they aren't even on the same caliber in terms of relevancy 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)