TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Sky's career is so embarrassing.  :facepalm:  I need to stop listening to her & like go away for a year than come back.

Bye Felicia

So excited for the video, it looks perfect :excited:

Bye Felicia

So excited for the video, it looks perfect :excited:

What?

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

Exactly.

What the fuck is the point in quoting me if you're going to spout nonsense? And furthermore not explain it?  :eyeroll:

So then if she does get big you can say "oh, i've been listening to her since..."

:crossed:  :judgingu:

Um, I've been into her since early 2012 when my friend showed me 99 Tears. She is "big" I doubt she'd get Lady Gaga big but she's famous. 

that's rather uncalled for. i'm sure she's just having a bad time at the moment. 

I was kidding. Why is everyone so damned butthurt? If I didn't like her why would I be so excited for her new single/ep/album that I'm mad everything is being postponed? I'm not the first person this month to make the Everything Is Embarrassing joke so why don't you go attack them too? 

:smh:

Fuh-rare-uh for me :hillary:

LMAO let me look up her saying it and trust her. I tend to go with how people say their own name regardless of its origins (because I'm sensitive about my own name pronunciation tbh).

I can't at this stupid argument about how to say her last name... She says Fur-rare-a so that's how it's pronounced... How cares about the origins... My name technically has an f sound in it even though there's no f in it... It's a Polish thing I guess. But I don't say it with an f sound so it is how me and my family say it is.

Edit: and idk how I feel about the vocals on the studio version of YNTO but the video looks awesome and I'm really excited!

Fuh-rare-uh for me :hillary:

LMAO let me look up her saying it and trust her. I tend to go with how people say their own name regardless of its origins (because I'm sensitive about my own name pronunciation tbh).

like swallow? :hawt:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.