TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

@@cartoon eyes The "Paper Doll" demo isn't real. What happened is that the original, full song (3:30), was circulating months and months before it leaked. The leak that happened at first, though, was of a cut up song and it was slightly pitched as well. Both "Touch & Go" and "Paper Doll" did not leak in full at first, I leaked them with a friend to other people on Facebook and then they leaked right after on Tumblr.

And it's very hard to tell what songs were meant to be on the 2010 album. I was talking to @@DUKE just some days ago. She's had a lot of different versions of the debut album. We know that when the label was marketing her as Britney 2.0, she was recording a ton of songs with Bloodshy & Avant ("Cobra"/"108"), Klas Åhlund, Dallas Austin ("Too Many Boys") and she did stuff with Linda Perry too. But we know that she wanted, at first, to release songs she did with Paul Epworth back in 2009. There has never been a track list for previous versions of the debut album.

Hope it helps!

@@cartoon eyes The "Paper Doll" demo isn't real. What happened is that the original, full song (3:30), was circulating months and months before it leaked. The leak that happened at first, though, was of a cut up song and it was slightly pitched as well. Both "Touch & Go" and "Paper Doll" did not leak in full at first, I leaked them with a friend to other people on Facebook and then they leaked right after on Tumblr.

And it's very hard to tell what songs were meant to be on the 2010 album. I was talking to @@DUKE just some days ago. She's had a lot of different versions of the debut album. We know that when the label was marketing her as Britney 2.0, she was recording a ton of songs with Bloodshy & Avant ("Cobra"/"108"), Klas Åhlund, Dallas Austin ("Too Many Boys") and she did stuff with Linda Perry too. But we know that she wanted, at first, to release songs she did with Paul Epworth back in 2009. There has never been a track list for previous versions of the debut album.

Hope it helps!

I didn't want to preempt you, so I waited for you to enlighten us with your meticulously collected information. :flutter: 

Not that I couldn't have shared this information myself, but we all know who's the source of it. :toofunny:

Do we know what day it is supposed to come out or is it just some time next week now? I thought it was supposed to be the 17th... I will be shocked if the album actually comes out the 29th of October tbh. She can never stick with a date. She should've just said the video would be out "sometime in September"

Do we know what day it is supposed to come out or is it just some time next week now? I thought it was supposed to be the 17th... I will be shocked if the album actually comes out the 29th of October tbh. She can never stick with a date. She should've just said the video would be out "sometime in September"

wiki says 24th

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Hope it helps!

Thanks, it helped a lot!

:stareney2:

Let's leave out my love for "Can't Say No"--but I don't see how this is better than even "On Top" :stareney2:

The melody reminds me of something I'd come up with. And I don't write songs, like one of the most impressive and enviable talents in my book is thinking up melodies. Whereas this is shouty. No doubt a studio version will be very different as the quality of this video basically turns the song into her wailing over some indistinguishable bass. Production oughta give it something.

"Heavy Metal Heart" is good, though :excited: