TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Just now, letterblue said:

baby….nobody will be releasing music in 2040….climate change is like pretty much done with us lol

i disagree! i think descending_160_kbps_maxipads_exclusive.mp3 will be a hit in the underground bunkers... i heard that the rich biosphere people also have a couple demos of cry baby tracks we already have!

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

sky should cover this song if she ever decides to make music again

Guys I'm pretty sure the "she shot in film and it got burned like Love in Stereo" thing was a joke kssdkhkfdhks

We don't know if Sky ever got around to recording Live to Tell, but I remember she tweeted about wanting to cover the song in early 2019 (which I can't find anymore due to her Twitter deletion), and it was also on her '80s essentials playlist from 2014 (along with Voices Carry).... so it wouldn't surprise me if she did!

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Just make a NTMT reissue already, I don't care about masochism anymore, don't even need to have new tracks, just a vinyl at a reasonable price is ok

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

52 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Guys I'm pretty sure the "she shot in film and it got burned like Love in Stereo" thing was a joke kssdkhkfdhks

We don't know if Sky ever got around to recording Live to Tell, but I remember she tweeted about wanting to cover the song in early 2019 (which I can't find anymore due to her Twitter deletion), and it was also on her '80s essentials playlist from 2014 (along with Voices Carry).... so it wouldn't surprise me if she did!

I think she’s even referenced Guardian being her Live To Tell, the double release we deserved  :xcry:

Speaking of her playlists, I’ve rinsed the Sky International one on her Spotify so many times. There’s a lot of good music she’s put me on (Linda Perhacs and Burial), a true tastemaker.

5 minutes ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

Thinking about Sky collabs that will never happen. I would stan a Sky/Tamino track.

The duet with Angèle :sluttybunny:

His music is hit or miss for me but a Weeknd collab would’ve made sense for Sky, considering he was already aware of her way back when. I could definitely hear her on something like Secrets off of Starboy or Out of Time on his newest record. 

1 hour ago, vitriolkisses said:

The duet with Angèle :sluttybunny:

His music is hit or miss for me but a Weeknd collab would’ve made sense for Sky, considering he was already aware of her way back when. I could definitely hear her on something like Secrets off of Starboy or Out of Time on his newest record. 

Sky instead of Rosalía in the BL remix would eat sm 😭😭😭😭 Rosy still mother tho, but she was doing too much to such a plain song

I thing would be even better see Sky on an After Hours remix

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

9 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Can they at least put Night Time, My Time (B-Sides // Part 1) on spotify

You'd have to make a petition on change.org.

(No joke, they literally added Ghost EP because of SkyFUpdates who sent Capitol a message on Twitter)

well-so-im-done.gif

1 hour ago, Mountain said:

You'd have to make a petition on change.org.

(No joke, they literally added Ghost EP because of SkyFUpdates who sent Capitol a message on Twitter)

SkyFUpdates had nothing to do with that...... :lmao: don't let that account fool you. change.org petitions do nothing.

ot: i've deleted almost every picture on my phone of Sky......feeling happy.