TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 11/5/2022 at 9:01 PM, feelingxcx said:

Finally, @111, as the de facto leader of the Sky hate train - I hope one day you find the happiness your life so clearly lacks so that you can solve your superiority-complex-as-coping-mechanism act and stop begging for hole on Twitter. We don't care what you think, L-word something or shut up.

I was also debating on posting this tbh 😭 @the ocean

I'd love to know what the other fanbases on here think about us if they ever browse this thread

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

9 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I was also debating on posting this tbh 😭 @the ocean

I'd love to know what the other fanbases on here think about us if they ever browse this thread

it's funny because i've been viewing and visiting this thread for a little while recently because i honestly find this thread fascinating :runs:

i personally think it's ridiculous that some users who clearly hate sky come in here everyday just to complain and rage about all of the things she's doing wrong... it's clear to me that she is not perfect at all, and i don't think she's ever going to release that sophomore album, but at some point you've just gotta let it go and focus on something else marge-embarrassed obviously it's okay to criticize somebody in a constructive, civil manner if it's warranted for, but some of the things i read in here are a little gross marge-embarrassed

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

On 5/31/2022 at 3:18 PM, lonely lonely night said:

Good evening, “Sky Ferreira” was a 12 year sociological study conducted by Harvard University. We are now complete with our study. Thank you for your time.

3 hours ago, zombie girl said:

Good Evening, "Sky Ferreira" was a 13 year sociological study conducted by Harvard University. We are now complete with our study. Thank you for your time.

the results are in!

4 minutes ago, PolaroidWhore said:

???

Gloves leaked in August

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

She might left us with 9-year trauma

But we stay for the drama :brows:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

16 minutes ago, PolaroidWhore said:

???

A bop, don't care what anyone else has to say about it, it's a bop

YOU NEVER TOLD ME ANYTHING ABOUT LOVE, ABOUT LOVE :hair:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

just.... why 

Just now, KimKaDAB said:

A bop, don't care what anyone else has to say about it, it's a bop

YOU NEVER TOLD ME ANYTHING ABOUT LOVE, ABOUT LOVE :hair:

why does it sound like it's been recorded through a pipe, i can't get over the sound of her voice 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

2 hours ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i now know how sky can afford not working at all, she lives rent free on your mind damn! you come here every single day to complain about the fact that we're still here, well, why are YOU still here miss thing? hell yeah we gonna rehash the same shit as long as WE want to, or at least as long as ellie let us :hoe:  stop trying to be eclipse, sis. you're not that girl, trust me. it's not giving eclipse, it's not even giving new moon, you're barely giving twilight! as i said it before, if it bothers you that much then just close the tab. now do everyone a favor and click that big red X button at the top of your screen and go get a fucking job, bc no working member of the society would spend that much of their free time complaining about what other people do with their free time. worry about your goddamn rent bc sky is already living for free in that tiny little head of yours. obsessive ass bitch

you don’t even know me but thanks for the love letter you fucking weirdo. @Elle please handle this thing.

2 minutes ago, letterblue said:

please handle this thing.

Please don’t dehumanize people we are respectful at LanaBoards.com, and Ms. MLD was saying what needed to be said :oprah3:

@111 C’mon certified Skyboards mediator

56 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

The silence is deafening @letterblue

sorry i don’t spend my entire time online typing up essays about people i don’t fucking know. that sissy is weird as hell. all the name calling :lmao: i had the bitch irked as fuck. 

as for me. i’ve been a fan of Sky much longer than most in this thread. i’ve been around since One. so yes i can be here and post here about how fucking disappointing she is.

i stanned her hard as fuck and supported her endlessly.