TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Not really, the track is over two years old now and Sky just considered it for the album with the same title. It wouldn't be included on I'm Not Alright nor I Will and it's not on Night Time, My Time, so I guess the chances are very slim that someday we'll be able to listen to songs that were considered for past versions of her debut album...

Sky said in 2011 that she "would like to release a mix with the songs she recorded in the past but that the people she's worked with wouldn't be too happy about it." She was forced to remove "Dynamite State" from her SoundCloud, for example, that was a song she recorded for the first version of the album.

She also said in July/August 2012 that she wanted to do a SoundCloud mix prior to the Ghost EP release but it never happened. I have the promo CD for "Obsession" and I can upload it. What's the format you like the best?

Thanks for the info!

And I would love to have the promo CD in Apple Lossless please <3

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

She posted on her tumblr about how the album changed her life and that her hair will now be dark since she's the face of Redken and she needs healthy hair

she looks really sick here though  :ohno:

tumblr_inline_mxm2nii99X1qzu2s9.jpg

BzhmW.png

She posted on her tumblr about how the album changed her life and that her hair will now be dark since she's the face of Redken and she needs healthy hair

So weird how a girl known for her super bleached kinda nasty hair is now the face of Redken. I love her dark hair though, very Lisbeth Slander.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

She can pull off any color hair, but she needs to let her eyebrows grow back!!!

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

LMAO right when her Redken deal was announced my friend texted me saying "at least her hair will be good now"

She was such a cute blonde aw. I need to see more of this dark hair to develop an opinion.

Does anyone have these ones?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm fine with her hair being dark as long as it's long (no pun intended). The short hair kind of annoys me. She looks good anyways.

I do. :)

Can you share them please? :) along with the other lossless request please please :D