TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

12 minutes ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

so it's possible to leave capitol records? anyone have any info on what's different between halsey and sky's contracts?

Halsey prob finished the amount of albums or paid to break the contract 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

6 hours ago, Americanboy said:

Halsey leaving Capitol

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=335556&title=HALSEY-EXITS-CAPITOL

And Sky is still suffering....

:silly:

:wave:

2 hours ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

so it's possible to leave capitol records? anyone have any info on what's different between halsey and sky's contracts?

She completed her contract. Very simple. :true:

The contracts are the same. The difference is Halsey does the work and compromises and Sky doesn't.  

Now the Free Sky people can't use the excuse that Sky was threatening to Halsey's career. Let's start blaming Sam Smith. lol

2 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Now the Free Sky people can't use the excuse that Sky was threatening to Halsey's career. Let's start blaming Sam Smith. lol

They should blame on Queen Najila, everybody already does, so is not a big deal for her:hottie:

Spoiler

She's signed to Capitol too (I opened the spoiler box by accident lol):hottie:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

I guess now Capitol can turn Sky into the new Halsey lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

7 hours ago, EXODUS said:

I guess now Capitol can turn Sky into the new Halsey lol

Literally the opinion I was looking for coming in here.

Halsey leaving removes one less excuse Sky Is Perfect/Sky is the Victim purists can use to inflict psychic damage on me.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

22 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

And I still love this... I wish we could see the music video

@Coloringbooksare you hoarding this pls leak pls pls pls

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Not Frank Ocean arriving 1 hour late, singing off key and having to end his set in the middle of a cover

They really should already get married, it would be the hottest and laziest couple ever in hollywood 

26 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Not Frank Ocean arriving 1 hour late, singing off key and having to end his set in the middle of a cover

They really should already get married, it would be the hottest and laziest couple ever in hollywood 

Both are also unfortunately squandered talent :bebe:

I think most forget frank is more into men though :oic2:

37 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

there’s chemistry 6BSgmXX.jpg

18 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

Literally the opinion I was looking for coming in here.

Halsey leaving removes one less excuse Sky Is Perfect/Sky is the Victim purists can use to inflict psychic damage on me.

Exactly. 

Imagine Tonia saying now "There's plenty of Halsey friends still working on Capitol, Halsey is ordering them to sabotage Sky releases". 

lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, ashnikkos daisy pepper said:

I find it ironic that this is all she ever wanted to do, didn’t want to finish school, dropped out and started music at 15 and now it’s like she just threw it all away. Literally. 

Well here's the thing, she hasn't. She's flying to London here and there and making appearances at the met gala and has spoken about not compromising the vision. Media outlets still take the time to speak with her and don't even spin her words around. They keep reporting that music is on the way and we say well if Pitchfork says so 🤷... She has, at the very least, made connections most people who didn't finish school would love to have.

If she truly threw it all away she'd come out and eat with Capitol. She's fine.

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg

41 minutes ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

Well here's the thing, she hasn't. She's flying to London here and there and making appearances at the met gala and has spoken about not compromising the vision. Media outlets still take the time to speak with her and don't even spin her words around. They keep reporting that music is on the way and we say well if Pitchfork says so 🤷... She has, at the very least, made connections most people who didn't finish school would love to have.

If she truly threw it all away she'd come out and eat with Capitol. She's fine.

But what's it worth, at that point?

Compromise isnt the devil, either. 

32 minutes ago, EmptyPromises said:

But what's it worth, at that point?

Compromise isnt the devil, either. 

I'm just saying she isn't hungry because she's being taken care of somehow or else she'd come out and do some collaboration for Capitol or whatever it takes to not sleep on the streets. She's fine. She didn't need to finish high school for her wellbeing.

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg