TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Ok so despite her being over 30 mins late, no Guardian, Descending or AMLD…she seemed to be in a great mood, she seems to have really worked on her stage prescience, her voice is more beautiful in person than I could have imagined, and she looked gorgeous. I feel something has really clicked for her again and she seems ready to get back on track. She did perform Innocent Kind, and Voices Carry so I guess that’s cool too. And I bought one of those Masochism tees for $70

6 hours ago, Kristine said:

Ok so despite her being over 30 mins late, no Guardian, Descending or AMLD…she seemed to be in a great mood, she seems to have really worked on her stage prescience, her voice is more beautiful in person than I could have imagined, and she looked gorgeous. I feel something has really clicked for her again and she seems ready to get back on track. She did perform Innocent Kind, and Voices Carry so I guess that’s cool too. And I bought one of those Masochism tees for $70

You bought a Gildan t shirt with screen printed graphics on it for $70?

9 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

i shed my deceit because all my lovers die i had to let it be

girls-music.gif

that's not the lyrics but i can't for the life of me understand what she's singing...

maybe all the gaise claiming to have it can help out :um2:

8 minutes ago, 111 said:

that's not the lyrics but i can't for the life of me understand what she's singing...

maybe all the gaise claiming to have it can help out

It actually is the correct lyric, Tamaryn confirmed last year:

On 6/21/2022 at 6:06 PM, medievalthots said:

tamaryn shared the official lyrics to all my lovers die on ig stories (its only missing the pre-chorus and the bridge) 

"I shed my deceit
Because all my lovers die
I had to let it be

Up to the bitter end
You stayed some kind of friend
Up to the night I failed

But you never could shut me out
You wouldn't so I did it myself
It's only fair now

[...]

If you ever feel that way
I'll leave your sight
Then I guess it would come true

My search for faith
I let it fill the silence
But it isn't you"

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

5 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

It actually is the correct lyric, Tamaryn confirmed last year:

:deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

there's no way she sings i shed my deceit on the second verse, that vocal comp they did is HORRIBLE. but i guess it's fine cause it's never getting released anyways

7 hours ago, Kristine said:

I’m glad you had a great time!

some of the complaints I’ve been seeing about the last 2 shows act like they got only a 20 minute set in the middle of a heatwave *2019 war flashbacks*

40 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

I’m glad you had a great time!

some of the complaints I’ve been seeing about the last 2 shows act like they got only a 20 minute set in the middle of a heatwave *2019 war flashbacks*

Not gonna lie, after 30 mins and her adding a last minute opener, I was convinced she may just cancel or appear for 20 mins, pissed off and doing her hand gestures to the sound guy. But she was actually super energetic (by Sky standards) and played all the songs you’d want to hear minus Descending which feels a bit like a hate crime. The crowd lovedddd it, haven’t been in a show with that kind of excitement in a while. It was great. Hoping her LA dates go well.

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

and yes. I’m not proud of myself. But it’s Sky, this could very well be the last merch she puts out for 10 years 

4 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

wearing my tour exclusive sky ferreira gildan t shirt while eating cold pizza :makeup: