TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

15 minutes ago, drewby said:

She must really not like Love in Stereo or Kristine. She hasn't done the former in years and she hasn't done the latter in a decade.

Neither seem to be live-friendly songs.

10 hours ago, drewby said:

She must really not like Love in Stereo or Kristine. She hasn't done the former in years and she hasn't done the latter in a decade.

Deserved :gasp:

Love in Stereo was one of the first songs I loved from NTMT though :poordat:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

6 hours ago, rollwithme said:

Finally a good recording of AMLD :trisha:

Her voice is just incredible here... Like peak for her honestly. The silky and powerful quality, the sustained notes, the emotions.... She did that

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

What a great show tonight, I'm floored. Prefacing this by saying I am a Sky stan since practically day one: my expectations were very low going into tonight's show. She was pretty late and while she lacks in stage presence, she really delivered in vocals and that fucking setlist :defeated:SAD DREAM?!??!?!?!?!? I used to listen to that song while walking to school as a teenager and to finally see Sky all these years later and get to hear one of my top three Sky songs live on my birthday was just everything to me. There was a really sweet moment where she got super quiet and the audience just kept screaming and throwing up hand hearts. You could tell she really appreciated it, I think she was crying. And don't even get me started on the audience singing Sad Dream to her and her just taking all of it in. Ugh, I love you Sky. :crai:

8V7Yvel.png

1 hour ago, drewby said:

and so do i :true: i endorse her decision 

Trying to hold in my bitterness of the fact that she literally played all the new songs at the LA show and not San Diego. But regardless, she has been phenomenal this tour. You can tell how genuinely moved she has been by the fan response and she has obviously put in the work to improve her performances. Her voice is literally sublime, I just can’t get over how beautiful her voice and how beautiful she is in person. I feel really good about the reception of this tour and her mindset. I know it doesn’t mean anything but she seems motivated again

I am absolutely FLOORED by her vocals for the recent show :defeated: the SOUL jumped OUT :hdu:

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

2 hours ago, Kristine said:

Trying to hold in my bitterness of the fact that she literally played all the new songs at the LA show and not San Diego. But regardless, she has been phenomenal this tour. You can tell how genuinely moved she has been by the fan response and she has obviously put in the work to improve her performances. Her voice is literally sublime, I just can’t get over how beautiful her voice and how beautiful she is in person. I feel really good about the reception of this tour and her mindset. I know it doesn’t mean anything but she seems motivated again

Through your bitterness

You stayed some kind of fan

Up til the night she failed...